Schecter KM-7 (Keith Merrow) Signature Thread

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sartorious

a good lurking guy
Reaction score
I like how the binding theme is carried over on the truss rod cover. And the inlays really bring it together! Especially if they're somehow metallic as well.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chokey Chicken

mouth breather
Reaction score
Is that carbon fiber binding? It certainly looks nice. I'm very tempted to buy one, but .... it all if I don't have the money for it. Gives off a very Halloween vibe, imo.

gigawhat

All 6s and 7s
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be buying a KM-7 with my tax return for a second year in a row. :lol:

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Schecter just confirmed on their FB that the lambo orange KM-7 will be available in January.

Fack.... while I dig the 6'er, I'm tempted to send her back and hold out for the new 7 if they're only a couple months away. After playing both back to back, I find one of the things I'm REALLY digging about my KM7 is the scale length and how she sounds so massive by comparison. I really wish they would have kept that the same on the 6'er. :( The KM6 still plays and sounds great, but I already have a 24 fret guitar with the same specs in my Suhr, and the KM7 has a TOTALLY different sound (that I love) so I might go that route.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I know how you feel in regards to the KM-6. I'm REALLY hoping a KM-6 baritone comes out in the future, since Keith still has a prototype for one.

Reet

Reaction score
Hi all, to start i recently picked up one of these and wow. Amazing guitar. I've been in contact with Schecter and i asked if the new color options were gonna be a thing. Lambo orange is going to be a thing so it seems. Schecter told me that they want to hear what the people want and are open to suggestions to other color options. So i figured hey what better place to ask. I will be sending the feedback to Schecter so if you want a specific color or finish to someday be a reality say so!! GO.:hbang:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Steele green and a metallic gloss version of this:

10402921_963991060284372_4809133263405692103_n.jpg

Shimme

Wants a Seven String
Reaction score
Hi all, to start i recently picked up one of these and wow. Amazing guitar. I've been in contact with Schecter and i asked if the new color options were gonna be a thing. Lambo orange is going to be a thing so it seems. Schecter told me that they want to hear what the people want and are open to suggestions to other color options. So i figured hey what better place to ask. I will be sending the feedback to Schecter so if you want a specific color or finish to someday be a reality say so!! GO.:hbang:

Bright green. Oh god yes.

LX_T

Reaction score
I'm really into gloss finishes (except for the neck). I'm always afraid of polishing these matt finishes by my fingers over the time.
So hopefully they release some nice colors with this feature in 2015.

P.S.: Usually I hate orange guitars... but... man, this KM just looks so cool.

Reet

Reaction score
I think the orange is killer. I wouldnt mind green, red, or a blue or purple gloss myself.

Electric Wizard

it's my first day
Reaction score
I'd love it if they did a collection of car themed colors. British racing green and Laguna Seca blue come to mind. I'd throw down for a KM8 in either color.

')