Schecter KM-7 (Keith Merrow) Signature Thread

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CovertSovietBear

ブロリー
Reaction score
I should probably replace the pot on mine but it's been a few months at this point lol. I just switch it back and forth until all the sound comes through.

Zado

Reaction score
Yep, and in blue it looks really great. Just wish they stayed with the binding-less proto tho
15203303_1517565094926963_7998219232965038828_n.jpg

dirtool

Reaction score
so, what's the difference between pleked and a professional set up?

Petar Bogdanov

Reaction score
so, what's the difference between pleked and a professional set up?

Theoretically, PLEK can fix more issues, but practically, it's about convenience and not trusting your guitar to a side jobber.

Reaction score
do the new 2017 series have the same ....ty electronics? what are the ups and downs in general?

dirtool

Reaction score
actually I like solid color
I would not mind to get one if it can save me a few bucks

xwmucradiox

sweep.tap.sweep
Reaction score
Perhaps there is an 8 string coming? This proto is 28" scale. Looks like Invader 8s.

KM8.jpg

eightsixboy

あなたのお母さんを犯さ
Reaction score
Is it really common for these to have QC issues or is it just schecter in general?

Looked at the lambo green one last night and the paint was dodgy around the pickup cavities, had paint chipped where the cavity meets the neck join area, wood was misshapen completely near the trem cut out, like they accidently hit it with the sander to hard and still painted over it. Frets were awesome though, so that was a plus.

polish_sausage

Reaction score
Is it really common for these to have QC issues or is it just schecter in general?

Looked at the lambo green one last night and the paint was dodgy around the pickup cavities, had paint chipped where the cavity meets the neck join area, wood was misshapen completely near the trem cut out, like they accidently hit it with the sander to hard and still painted over it. Frets were awesome though, so that was a plus.

I just got a lambo orange model shipped in and the paint is a little dodgy around the pickup cavities.

')