Schecter KM-7 (Keith Merrow) Signature Thread

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

otisct20

Reaction score
For those specs i could see myself spending $1700. Much more then that I would rather just save up for a US model or a Mayones.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zado

Reaction score
Yeah, but how often these will even pop out for sale. There isn't that much KM signatures in Europe at used market.
Depends on the country. However, dealers will import them anyway, and if it will be a total flop, prices will eventually strip down.

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
Man I don’t like that top. The rest of the guitar looks boss though. I’d probably just spray the top black after routing for a Floyd...

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
Man I don’t like that top. The rest of the guitar looks boss though. I’d probably just spray the top black after routing for a Floyd...
>buys 1k+ guitar
>mods the shit out of it
manofculture.JPG

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
Just wait for the lower specced ones to come out. Keith already said there will be a cheaper one with a solid colored top.

Alexlopez

Reaction score
I was anxiously waiting for the import mkiii models and I’m not gonna lie, I don’t like the top in this one..
he posted a pic a few months ago with some prototypes in both finishes that appeared much nicer than this one...
let’s chalk it up to the photos not doing the guitar any justice...

I play music

Reaction score
Yeah, but how often these will even pop out for sale. There isn't that much KM signatures in Europe at used market.
In Germany I've seen some of the first version for sale, but most still want between 700€ and 800€ despite mentioning that the electronics need to be changed, so I've staid away.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
Am I blind, where does it say the price?

EDIT: Never mind I see it on the instagram post. Well I'm out, no way in hell I'd pay that much for a MIK guitar no matter the features. I'll maybe pick one up in the distant future for a cheaper used price. I'd rather put in a order for an American made custom shop Kiesel. And yeah I did say the scary "K" word.

Alexlopez

Reaction score
Am I blind, where does it say the price?

EDIT: Never mind I see it on the instagram post. Well I'm out, no way in hell I'd pay that much for a MIK guitar no matter the features. I'll maybe pick one up in the distant future for a cheaper used price. I'd rather put in a order for an American made custom shop Kiesel. And yeah I did say the scary "K" word.

Idk if I’ll be able to wait lol
I paid $250ish for my mki
And $745 for my mkii

I love the blue crimson but I’ll def want to see the top I’m getting before buying it.. too many inconsistencies on the imports with veneers...

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
Idk if I’ll be able to wait lol
I paid $250ish for my mki
And $745 for my mkii

I love the blue crimson but I’ll def want to see the top I’m getting before buying it.. too many inconsistencies on the imports with veneers...
I've been waiting 8 weeks from today for my Kiesel Aries 7. With the months I wasted going back and forth on wanting to start a build, I could have had 3 guitar built for me haha. The wait sucks, but damn will it be worth it.

I play music

Reaction score
I want to wait and see what the solid colored topped ones will go for. I think I'd rather buy one of those anyways.
If the solid colored ones also come with stainless steel frets then I think I'd definitely prefer them.

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
Price seems ok as long as the QC is there. Hopefully the solid colors don’t cut too much of the other specs to get the price down lower.

Latest posts

')