Schecter KM-7 (Keith Merrow) Signature Thread

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gnd79

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
yes they say and C shape but its more D the km7 mki i had before and i sold it for that and only reason.the km7 mkiii i have now its C shape and i love it.
my friend's km6 mki the neck is closer to the hellraiser c1 i had but not exactly the same.interesting for someone going for a used mki

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zado

Reaction score
Screenshot-2024-07-30-23-38-49-555-com-instagram-android.jpg

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
No idea what he used then, thought he was a BW user at one point but could be crossing memories.
Would swap between the Distortion and Invader IIRC. His S7G sig had Invaders. And I believe soapbar guitars were Blackouts. Then the Nazgul/Sentient came out and those were in his 7 strings and the blackened BW in his 6 strings.

BusinessMan

Reaction score
One can dream
Screenshot-2024-08-04-20-10-09-643-com-instagram-android.jpg
Did he already give up on the lundgrens? All his newest sigs have them.

Were the fishmans not all they're cracked up to be?

Looks like he's cum full circle.
The fishman’s are pretty meh in my opinion. They sound muffled? That’s the best word I can describe them. It’s good but sounds like someone put a sheet over it.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I know SD is currently in a "give everyone a new sig pickup" phase ATM so maybe they're working together again and prototyping something

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
I know SD is currently in a "give everyone a new sig pickup" phase ATM so maybe they're working together again and prototyping something
I wouldn’t mind them working together again. He does have a good ear for voicing pickups, even if I never really dig the final tones he goes for.

Latest posts

')