Schecter Masterworks experience/results

• Thread starter yan12
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

yan12

Reaction score
I wanted string trees but they were not needed....

yan12

Reaction score
I did get a few requests for a report and I will do one soon.
The guitar plays and sounds fantastic, so much so that I am selling a bunch of guitars I just don't see myself playing any more. I can't stop playing this thing.

The neck profile is so perfect for me it makes me want to have all my guitars like this. At least I feel like I got what I paid for.

Wolfhorsky

Regular idiot
Reaction score
I love it. Black pickups, black hardware, maple board, white(-ish) body - my taste :)
Simple and classy.
Sorry to read about Your arthritis :-(
Cheers.

yan12

Reaction score
I love it. Black pickups, black hardware, maple board, white(-ish) body - my taste :)
Simple and classy.
Sorry to read about Your arthritis :-(
Cheers.

Well it turns out the arthritis made me order this guitar, which turned out to be the best guitar I have ever owned!
Now I am in the process of selling off a few thinner necked models I don't need anymore, which of course means that money will go towards building another one!

Wolfhorsky

Regular idiot
Reaction score
Well it turns out the arthritis made me order this guitar, which turned out to be the best guitar I have ever owned!
Now I am in the process of selling off a few thinner necked models I don't need anymore, which of course means that money will go towards building another one!
That is the way to go :)
Now, it is time… for… a…. (hard breathing)… blue one….
:lol:

Latest posts

')