Schecter models 2010

Reaction score
I haven't seen these on here, but I apologize if someone else had already post them. Its a couple Schecter prototypes for 2010 and then an email ad for their limited 8 string models I received a while ago. The hellraiser devil is in particularly knarly looking. :lol:

Schecter 2010 DIAMOND SERIES PROTOTYPE C-1 Custom See Thru Green 6-String Electric Guitar

Schecter 2010 DIAMOND SERIES PROTOTYPE S-1 Custom Tobacco Sunburst 6-String Electric Guitar

SGR_EIGHT_STRINGS_EBLAST.jpg

Attachments

• SGR_EIGHT_STRINGS_EBLAST.jpg
    SGR_EIGHT_STRINGS_EBLAST.jpg
    545.7 KB · Views: 304

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Ah thanks for the link. I totally agree, seems like their making an effort towards a wider dynamic. Wouldnt mind grabbin a 7 like that one page four. That thing is beautiful.

JohnIce

Singlecoil Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think those 8's in the picture are limited 2009 models, they've been available for a while. It's possible they're turning them into production models for 2010 though, I guess.

Reaction score
Yea i know that was an email ad I received a while ago and felt like throwing it on there.. I should of specified those were limited 09s though.

dewy

Beet Farmer
Reaction score
There's DEFINITELY a lot of cool stuff in there, the new Standards and Customs are fucking WIN, but a bit of disappointment, too..they got rid of the Blackjack (not the ATX) line, and they have WAY too many new Solo models, not enough Tempest, PT, S1, Ultra, etc stuff. It seems like they're focusing on making it the new thing, kind of like LTD with the Eclipse. No Tempest ATX either. And what the HELL is with them expanding on the Damien line? Those things are so fucking gross :noway:

But all in all, I think its really cool that they're starting to branch out a bit, with the new Solo Special and Vintage models, as well as expanding their bass models quite a bit. :hbang:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Justin Bailey

Reaction score
nice thanks man!

Aw yeah the C7 Standard is giving me major gas!

they really need to bring versions of those awesome japanese schecters over here. And a 7 string PT.

dewy

Beet Farmer
Reaction score
nice thanks man!

Aw yeah the C7 Standard is giving me major gas!

they really need to bring versions of those awesome japanese schecters over here. And a 7 string PT.

seriously. If ESP can do it, so can Schecter.

MaKo´s Tethan

Reaction score
I don`t know...I know Schec`s are good guitars, but for some reason, I don`t feel exiting, even when I will buy a Demon7fr soon. is not my thing, but I did enjoy to see so much 7`s and 8`s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
I've gotta say, it's really nice and refreshing to see a 7 string version of nearly every guitar they make, and an 8 string in several too.

They just might get some business from me in 2010 :)

I_infect

Reaction score
No blackjacks? man, they're my favorite. I guess the C-7 is taking its place

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score
Cool thread, cannot wait to try out these new Schecters when they hit stores.

dewy

Beet Farmer
Reaction score
DCGL just got in a bunch of new 8 stringers as well.

JohnIce

Singlecoil Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm most likely trading my Hellraiser in for one of those C-7 Customs. But the question remains: to Fr or not to FR.

')