Schecter releases Blue hellraiser with maple board! :)

• Thread starter GuitaristOfHell
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GuitaristOfHell

The Optimist Prime.
Reaction score
It looks beautiful. but I could do without that extra volume knob. When you can adjust the pickup height to affect the volume, why would you need an additional volume knob?

beautiful guitar nonethless!
So could I, I'd actually re-wire it and make it 1 volume and 2 tone :yesway:.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SYLrules88

I play drums!
Reaction score
pffft the tinted fretboard and the inlays sets this apart from other superstrat types. stop wishing for it to look so standard

GuitaristOfHell

The Optimist Prime.
Reaction score
pffft the tinted fretboard and the inlays sets this apart from other superstrat types. stop wishing for it to look so standard
I just love the flamed blue finish really. I didn't pay much attention to the inlays though. The inlays are not my thing though I must say.

whiskey5

Reaction score
It looks beautiful. but I could do without that extra volume knob. When you can adjust the pickup height to affect the volume, why would you need an additional volume knob?

beautiful guitar nonethless!

My hellraiser's got the same knob layout, and when I anchor my pinky to the bridge pickup - then my pinky gets locked between the knob and the pickup.

emperor_black

Reaction score
So could I, I'd actually re-wire it and make it 1 volume and 2 tone :yesway:.

how about remove the top two knobs and just have one volume? :hbang:

My hellraiser's got the same knob layout, and when I anchor my pinky to the bridge pickup - then my pinky gets locked between the knob and the pickup.

That sucks. I don't have that exact issue, but I'm so used to turning off the first knob when I'm done playing. But on the hellraiser, its actually the middle knob that controls the bridge pup's volume. When I'm recording, I always forget to turn off the correct knob and get some garbage recorded in the track. Too lazy to re-wire it yet. :lol:

GuitaristOfHell

The Optimist Prime.
Reaction score
how about remove the top two knobs and just have one volume? :hbang:
Because I like having my tone knob down a bit-50% for my neck and all the way for the bridge. It would prevent from just having to reach for any but my volume knob :shred:. It's all taste though. I can see why people only want one volume knob.

Reaction score
I love the blue but not crazy about the maple fretboard. Man I hope they make the blue a standard color though. green would be great as well.

rcsierra13

Reaction score
I really like the Vampyre Red Satin Blackjack. Don't know what it is about red guitars that just do it for me.

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
cool. I love the blue... The fretboard is kinda cool but i'd personally prefer an ebony board on it :)

That blue and the Vampyre Red Satin prototype colors are BEAUTIFUL, hopefully shecter mass produces guitars in these colors soon!

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
decided to research different woods?

tumblr_lhjqp5ivNG1qc6bd7.jpg

Imagine a blue satin flamed maple Loomis.

Hey, stop shitting bricks all over my internets!

Jontain

Reaction score
Its nice but i am afraid im another who loves the look of a maple fretboard but not one with all that yellowish clear coat on.

r3tr0sp3ct1v3

Reaction score
this made me look at my C1 classic :D to assure her that she will be my only blue guitar :p

I said don't you worry they ruined the fretboard :D

i like maple but not on this it looks too yellowwwww

')