Schroeder "Cobra" hollow teardrop 7 build

• Thread starter AthenaInlay
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AthenaInlay

ss.org irregular
Reaction score
It's not finished yet... but I can't resist posting a little teaser as it's going to be a 7!

4405296570_8222b4ffd6_o.jpg

Yeah, maybe not your usual pointy metal shredder 7, but psychotic in it's own way. :) I'm having so much fun following this build as it's getting more and more interesting as it goes. And more interesting things are in the works.

Yeah, I did the inlay. Still waiting for the binding to go on to finish levelling it and dealing with the inevitable glue bubbles.

Build thread is here.

...Ath

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AthenaInlay

ss.org irregular
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch guys. 2076 pieces. The most insane thing I've ever done.

The guitar is going to be amazing too. I'll post some more pix when it's finished.

...Ath

Apophis

Banned
Reaction score
looks just awesome, I would like to see it finished :agreed:

Rokkaholic

Reaction score
Woah. Was that made for the queen of England or something? Lol very interesting but a bit gaudy for my tastes.

AthenaInlay

ss.org irregular
Reaction score
Looks like amazing work... belongs in the dealers section though ;)

<wince> Yikes, sorry about that! I didn't think about that because I'm not a dealer. Or even a builder. I'm not an employee of Schroeder Guitars. I'd barely done 5 inlays before I started on that. I'm just one little independent person who does inlays part time.

I only posted it because now it's going to be a seven. It does have my inlay on it and the customer is paying me, so I guess that's the problem.

To be honest, I hadn't even looked in the Dealers and Group Buy section yet, so I didn't realize that small builders post there too. Not that I build guitars, but I guess decoration is the same thing. My bad for not doing my homework. Again, sorry about that.

...Ath

')