Screw this storm

• Thread starter tseamsd
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tseamsd

Reaction score
anybody else get to miss work because of this storm with intentions of playing alllllllll day long only to get cabin fever from being stuck inside all day?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
I'd MUCH rather get hit with snow than the rain they're calling for in my area.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
I get at least two days off from Uni out of the deal. I'm not complaining.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
That's what you get for living in Buffalo, duders. They're prepared for that shit.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
I feel you. When I lived in Maryland they'd close schools if Jack Frost so much as farted on the morning dew, but when I lived in eastern Oregon it snowed a fucking TON, and I don't think we ever had a snow day.

Meatbucket

The Minotaur
Reaction score
It hasn't snowed in my area in 42 years. We've gotten fire days from school though. Scary stuff.

ivancic1al

Probrem?
Reaction score
I also get a kick out of hearing about the more southern regions that use up their entire winter's worth of road salt after half of one snow storm. Sort of like what happened in the DC area last winter. Oops :lol:

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
It hasn't snowed in my area in 42 years. We've gotten fire days from school though. Scary stuff.

I remember fire/heat advisory days. I lived in SD for a few years, in the Tierra Santa area (close enough to the Murph to see fireworks when the Chargers won).

Wait... wtf is that stadium even called now? It was still Jack Murphy when I left... wasn't it Qualcomm and then PetCo, or something ridiculous like that?

Meatbucket

The Minotaur
Reaction score
I remember fire/heat advisory days. I lived in SD for a few years, in the Tierra Santa area (close enough to the Murph to see fireworks when the Chargers won).

Wait... wtf is that stadium even called now? It was still Jack Murphy when I left... wasn't it Qualcomm and then PetCo, or something ridiculous like that?
I remember when it was the Murph too. It's Qualcomm now for the chargers. Petco Park is for the Padres.

Also, Tierra Santa got mauled by fires a couple years back, it was vicious.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
Also, Tierra Santa got mauled by fires a couple years back, it was vicious.

No shit? Did it affect the military housing, do you know? That's actually where I first picked up the guitar, back in the Stone Age in 1995.

tseamsd

Reaction score
thats the wonderful thing about arkansas! 2 inches and shits hit the fan. everything is shut down. I work at the walmart home office and the policy is that if the local schools are closed, going to work is optional :)

Meatbucket

The Minotaur
Reaction score
Not to my knowledge. The fire crews did a pretty good job of keeping buildings intact in that area. The scenery in the area was FUCKED up though. The most building damage was in north county like Fallbrook and some of Escondido and the northern parts of east county like Ramona.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
Not to my knowledge. The fire crews did a pretty good job of keeping buildings intact in that area. The scenery in the area was FUCKED up though. The most building damage was in north county like Fallbrook and some of Escondido and the northern parts of east county like Ramona.

Wow. I actually used to dick around in the canyon in Tierra Santa after school. All there was to find was snakes and used condoms, but it was... something.

I also spent a fair amount of time in Ramona chasing some tail.... damn. I wonder if her house got fucked.

I kinda hope it did.

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
in snowed in tucson in like '08. less then an inch, in fact, the ground wasn't even completely covered. we had a snow day that day :rofl:

')