Screw today..

• Thread starter DVRP
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
So today i woke up to my mom at my bedroom door. She asks did you take your sound system out of your car? I respond no....and then realize what happened. My car got broken into. Im so pissed right now like I wanna find out who did it and fucking obliterate them. AND! on top of this. Today i went to an adjudication hearing to try and fight a ticket i got for no reason. Wouldnt you know it, i lost....theres 125 bucks down the drain plus the 800 for my sound system. So I say "screw today" !!!!

/end rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

orb451

Banned
Reaction score
That's fucked up man. Sorry for your losses, I've been robbed too (car and home) and it's the worst feeling.

Find the bastards, that's what I say, and then show them what happens when you fuck with someone's automobile.

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
My doors were all locked and my window wasnt even open more than an inch

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
im thinking it is somebody you know, unless you drive around booming all day. do you have a flashy car with lots of audio stickers on it? what would single your car out?

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
i got my radio stolen at school.. that sucked. fortunately i was replacing it that week. lol

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
It was defiantly someone i know. And my car is a beater ahahaha its like an 88 accord :p Hopefully i find out who has it. small town = people talk ahhaha

metulkult

rapping metal head
Reaction score
It was defiantly someone i know. And my car is a beater ahahaha its like an 88 accord :p Hopefully i find out who has it. small town = people talk ahhaha

I'd give you my ENGL for a replacement amp, but that isn't th kind of amp you're looking for ;)

Sucks though brah. I've had my cellphone, ipod touch, and 200 bucks I was hoping to spend on pedals stolen from me last year.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
In other news, the town of Hope, BC officially changed its name to Despair.

I kid. Getting your shit stolen sucks mightily, but keep your chin up.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
If you find out who did it, cut them a little for me.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that bro. Same thing happened to my bassist while he was in class. They stole his bass, all his cds, and all his kid's tae kwon do sparring gear.

People seriously need to fuck off and die.....

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
that sucks man, sorry to hear that, 700$ went missing out of my dads car before, i just got my hair cut and it was gone..... i told my friends and they knew who it was and told me, it was some greasey kid in a group home, he spent 100$ of it and was goin around tellin ppl that he stole the money.....not a good idea :) ,we drove threw town and he was standing outside behind a convience store and me and my friend travis jumped outta my car and beat the crap outta him and 3 of his friends, they didnt know wtf to do, i tore his pants right off of him and got 600 of it back and left him on the streets pantless HAHA

potatohead

Reaction score
ICBC will cover up to $1000 of stereo equipment, assuming you have comprehensive insurance...

Reaction score
ICBC will cover up to $1000 of stereo equipment, assuming you have comprehensive insurance...

Fuck that, one time somebody stole my moms BMW's hubcaps and when we tried claiming theft they told us that we stole our own hubcaps and are trying to get insurance money. :spock: I can't count the times ICBC has fucked my family or my friends over on one hand. Seriously, fuck ICBC.

Latest posts

')