SD2.0 Metal Avatar preset FOR YOU!!

• Thread starter ChrisWFTS
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hammy

Sevenstringer
Reaction score
Momma always said if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. :fawk: Don't use it if you don't like it. Ur Trollin on me dawg!

That's actually very childish. As soon as I posted that i noticed i didn't actually gave any feedback, I edited ASAP.

I'm not a troller, not at all.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisWFTS

Reaction score
That's actually very childish. As soon as I posted that i noticed i didn't actually gave any feedback, I edited ASAP.

I'm not a troller, not at all. And you telling me I am makes me wonder if your affraid of any negative feedback :/

Read the new post after I saw your edited version.

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
Dont like the preset, way choppy, especially the snare! I did like the kick, I usually rewire the kick to a sample. I'd lower the attack on the compressor somewhat to make it less choppy and I'd balance the levels some more too, seems like the snare is much louder then the rest.

Here's an example of how I did things with the avatar kit: Standard Metal - Sound Test by Skei on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Actually I think Chris' SD preset is clearer than this... I agree that Chris did ruin the clip with a overcompressed masterchain, but that doesn't change the preset.

And don't get me wrong, both presets are good, I just prefer Chris' one better.

')