SD2.0 Metal Avatar preset FOR YOU!!

• Thread starter ChrisWFTS
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisWFTS

Reaction score
So I know a lot of you people have Superior Drummer and don't have the Metal Foundry or only have the basic Avatar kit. Heres a little preset I've worked on for the past couple days. It's only using Avatar samples. Enjoy!!:hbang:

Heres a little sample using this kit.

Avatar Kit sample by ChrisDunnSongWriter on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

And heres the actual preset.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/50262348/My Avatar.s20?dl=1

The download will throw on a .txt make sure you edit the file format to ( My Avatar-2.s20 ) and it should work.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
I'd rather see your Axe-FX preset, but this is really cool too. :lol: Nice to see someone really contributing to the forum instead of just asking for feedback.

brutalstudios

Reaction score
Yeah, i know there are a lot of bottom feeders here. I wasn't specifically asking him the details of what he did. Just knowing if there could have been some compression or eq on a buss. Maybe some master compression, or something. Just wondering if there was even any post-processing done at all! It would just be a nice start to work of off.

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, i know there are a lot of bottom feeders here. I wasn't specifically asking him the details of what he did. Just knowing if there could have been some compression or eq on a buss. Maybe some master compression, or something. Just wondering if there was even any post-processing done at all! It would just be a nice start to work of off.

did you even open the preset? Check the mixer in S2

brutalstudios

Reaction score
I did check it. It obviously doesn't sound close to the sound he got. There has to be something outside of superior going on. Just wondering what he did. Thats all. Didn't think it was such a bad thing to ask:scratch:

nojyeloot

Reaction score
1294d08227fb21b2.jpg

And yes, can we have your AxeFX patch too please?

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
I did check it. It obviously doesn't sound close to the sound he got. There has to be something outside of superior going on. Just wondering what he did. Thats all. Didn't think it was such a bad thing to ask:scratch:

of course it's not a bad thing to ask! sorry you got that impression, I just misunderstood your post. :(

ChrisWFTS

Reaction score
I will soon be obtaining a midi-uno for the axe fx and post the preset for you guys. I don't really care cause it's pretty much bulbs tone anyway.

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
I will soon be obtaining a midi-uno for the axe fx and post the preset for you guys. I don't really care cause it's pretty much bulbs tone anyway.

Thank you. And just to clarify, I'm not gonna use the sound for anything, I'm just looking on how you obtained it. It's a nailed tone. :)

Hammy

Sevenstringer
Reaction score

xfilth

Phrygianist
Reaction score
Pretty nice, but I don't like the snare.

Sick guitar tone, though!

ChrisWFTS

Reaction score
')