SD2/GGD TEMPLATE/mixed presets?

• Thread starter fob
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

fob

Reaction score
Hey fellow air breathers. Sorry if this isn’t the right forum or if there’s a massive thread I missed on this topic.

I am a guitar player and I am still new to learning to mix drums. I heard you can download pre mixed kits, which I would like to do and just adjust the mix according to my sound.

How do I do this? Where are these resources? Are there any that are still being updated or am I gonna get linked to some guys mix from 5 years ago?

Jacksonluvr636

Reaction score
You have to buy them. They are called expansions, at least with Superior Drummer.

Edit - I have seen random people on youtube giving their presets away.

fob

Reaction score
You have to buy them. They are called expansions, at least with Superior Drummer.

Edit - I have seen random people on youtube giving their presets away.
I found a few of those as well and that’s why I was wondering if there was a centralized source for them or if they’re more isolated than I realized.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jacksonluvr636

Reaction score
I found a few of those as well and that’s why I was wondering if there was a centralized source for them or if they’re more isolated than I realized.
Honestly have no idea. Some kind of exchange site like Fractal has would be cool for this type of thing.

Flappydoodle

Reaction score
For GGD, the new pack "Modern and Massive" has something like that built in. You gets Nolly's exact mixed kit (reverb, compressor, EQ etc all done) as standard, or the raw kit for you to do your own mixing.

fob

Reaction score
For GGD, the new pack "Modern and Massive" has something like that built in. You gets Nolly's exact mixed kit (reverb, compressor, EQ etc all done) as standard, or the raw kit for you to do your own mixing.
yeah I have the first GGD kit and I really like it. I want to get GGD Modern and Massive but I wish there was a way to upgrade since I bought the first. :( I know it’s all new and totally worth it though.

Reaction score
Hi guys, if someone is looking for template check this out:

You can download it for free :) Hope it helps.
GGD modern and massive sounds very good and tight so I think it is worth to buy !

Matt Ress

Reaction score
Thanks for the template, really good job. Just to clarify, there is one paid plugin in there - Verbiage. Just being picky :)

Reaction score
Thanks for the template, really good job. Just to clarify, there is one paid plugin in there - Verbiage. Just being picky :)
Thanks ! Yes, but you can download unlimited trial version and I also included stock logic reverb in case someone doesn't want to download any external plugins !