Seal - Kiss From A Rose

• Thread starter The Dark Wolf
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Decent song. I used to have a cassette single of Prayer for the Dying which had a song called Dreaming in Metaphors(the piano version) as the B side. That's my favorite song of his.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
I love Seal's music.
Edit: And who would have thought that Mushroomhead would do a cover of crazy.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I just dont like it. boring pop radio shit.

Then post that. a simple :nono: just makes you look like an asshole.

I'm with the majority here - it's not at ALL my sort of thing, but it's a great melody and a gorgeous arrangement. :yesway:

Nic

Reaction score
I freakin' love this song! The arrangement just blows me away. Oddly enough, I just wrote a vocal based song. Nothing but vocals and 3 drum loops. Since most of the people posting on this topic seem to be open to that sort of thing, check it out at www.myspace.com/msrp (its set up to play first) and let me know what you think.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score

WayneCustom7

Paolo
Contributor
Reaction score
Actually now that I am home and able to watch, that song is awesome as well...SEAL, was, is and always will be cool in my book!

Nick1

Reaction score
Then post that. a simple :nono: just makes you look like an asshole.

I'm with the majority here - it's not at ALL my sort of thing, but it's a great melody and a gorgeous arrangement. :yesway:

Well I guess Im an asshole then :lol:

OzzyC

:ubersquint:
Reaction score
[action=OzzyC] has found these songs pleasurable and will commit to further reserach of the artist in question[/action]

:yesway:

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I've always liked Seal. Everything he's done that i've heard is fantastic, i've liked him since the beginning too. :agreed:

:cool:

Reaction score
God, I haven't heard Kiss From A Rose in 10 years! That takes me back to when I was in elementary school and they played this song at all the dances. I always liked it, but I told people I didn't so I wouldn't look like a total puss. Crazy is great, too. Good artist, great songs.

^This is coming from a crazy metalhead :lol:

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
God, I haven't heard Kiss From A Rose in 10 years! That takes me back to when I was in elementary school and they played this song at all the dances. I always liked it, but I told people I didn't so I wouldn't look like a total puss. Crazy is great, too. Good artist, great songs.

^This is coming from a crazy metalhead :lol:

Hey, I'm a total metalhead, too. I love Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, LoG, Black Sabbath, old skool Metallica, Carcass, you name it.

But I also am a huge Prince fan. :wub:

Reaction score
Well whaddya know, so am I! Purple Rain FTW!!! I just ordered that on DVD a couple days ago, too. Can't wait to watch that...now that I think about it, I might watch Batman Forever too.

')