Searls Guitars - 2017

• Thread starter demonx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
Watching that vid - I can see so many places where tiny details could go so wrong if you didn't know what you're doing. Lots of respect for people who can pull that off.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

demonx

Searls Guitars
Vendor
Reaction score
Watching that vid - I can see so many places where tiny details could go so wrong if you didn't know what you're doing. Lots of respect for people who can pull that off.

Thanks guys, and yes, there’s always opportunity for something to go wrong. Experience really does make a difference. All the more reason to buy your guitar from a professional builder and not a hobbiest if you want quality. You pay more, but you get more.

demonx

Searls Guitars
Vendor
Reaction score
A few images from the build video in the previous post:

smallIMG_2724.jpg

smallIMG_2747.jpg

smallIMG_2730.jpg

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
Haven't had enough coffee yet this morning - at first glace I thought - oh, what a weirdly framed photo, there's so much stuff reflecting off the shiny top of.... oh wait, that's the finish. :lol:

Looks awesome though.

KnightBrolaire

SSO's unofficial pickup tester
Reaction score
This video is a collection of mobile phone footage showing the Graveyard II guitar progress from timber blanks to finished guitar, including pickup making and guitar setup.

Enjoy!

awesome, I love watching build videos.

decoy205

Reaction score
That was a great video! Thanks for sharing your process. Fantastic. Build!!