Seattle area looking for bassist and 2nd guitar

• Thread starter Crimsonghost
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crimsonghost

Reaction score
My drummer and I are lookin for some
People (at least bassist) to round out a lineup. We’re both adults with full time jobs so we’re not looking to get rich and famous, we just want to jam and record some songs. Maybe play some small shows, nothing crazy.

We’re geared more towards a modern thrash sound (ie. sylosis, revocation) but are pretty much open for anything.

If anyone’s interested I do have some demos recoded.

Thanks!

soldierkahn

BAD MAMMA-JAMMA
Contributor
Reaction score
Im in the seattle area and am looking to get back into writing and playing. My aspirations are the same, adult, have full time job, im constantly traveling, but when I come in, would love to work together. I am also working on getting a portable recording rig to do recording on the road. Im not sure Im partial to any music genre so long as I can play loud and aggressively lol.

current rig:
Ibanez RG2770Z in Drop C
Ibanez DCM100 in B standard.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crimsonghost

Reaction score
Im in the seattle area and am looking to get back into writing and playing. My aspirations are the same, adult, have full time job, im constantly traveling, but when I come in, would love to work together. I am also working on getting a portable recording rig to do recording on the road. Im not sure Im partial to any music genre so long as I can play loud and aggressively lol.

current rig:
Ibanez RG2770Z in Drop C
Ibanez DCM100 in B standard.

Hey man, sorry for the late reply but I haven’t been around much lately. We’re still looking if you’d like to come jam with us. We practice every Friday in maple valley. We also play in drop c and b standard somyoull fit right in. I’m not sure how to send a pm here but hit me up if you’re interested or want to hear some demos we’ve been working on.

I’ll make sure to check back more often haha

soldierkahn

BAD MAMMA-JAMMA
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey man, sorry for the late reply but I haven’t been around much lately. We’re still looking if you’d like to come jam with us. We practice every Friday in maple valley. We also play in drop c and b standard somyoull fit right in. I’m not sure how to send a pm here but hit me up if you’re interested or want to hear some demos we’ve been working on.

I’ll make sure to check back more often haha

thats awesome brother! tell ya what, ill just give you my email... i dont care who has it lol. Ill shoot you my phone number and whatnot once we get in touch via email :)

soldierkahn at hotmail.com

coldm51

Reaction score
Yoooo post a link to you demo page or go on ahead and send it to me. I'm really experienced and looking to get back into the game. Play both 6 and 7 and have great gear. Cheers!

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
I'm in Seattle. I have free time and also work full time. Can hit me up if you like.