'See You Next Tuesday' (what are your thoughts)

• Thread starter romper_stomper
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

romper_stomper

((AETOS))
Reaction score
I just bought "See You Next Tuesdays" latest album. I'm really into crazy brutal metal (bands that normally graduate from the calculating infinity-ion desionence school), Tony Danza Tap Dance Extravaganza, Daughters, and so on....

I just cant get this band. I can't figure out if they really suck bad or if they are just insanely heavy and just really take it over the top. So.. what's your thoughts on the band and if you have seen them live how was it...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

hypermagic

Fusion Neophyte
Reaction score
You could say that they're trying to be spazz/noise-core, but trying to hard, taking it over the top. They're very sloppy. They could be just taking a piss too.

wheras Daughters are awesome, these guys arent.

OwlsHaveEyes

Josh Gauges
Reaction score
I'f your talking about Intervals, then yes its not too great of a cd, its got a more doom sound to it then Parasites was...Parasites was a pretty intense spazzcore style cd...i'f you bought Intervals, I would go out and get Parasite...

omgmjgg

WTFCAKES
Reaction score
I've seen them live twice now and they do put on a very good show. January and on is prob the best song on intervals, and it's a super mellow song not like the rest of the album. i'm more of a fan of parasite.

sworth9411

Banned
Reaction score
Im into them...I love that spastic noise core, and they are sloppy, but I believe it is intentional after seeing them live (and warming up)...who knows. But +1 to Heavy as fcuk

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Bought Parasite on a blind buy and wasn't displeased. Don't listen to them much now, but still a fan.

Giamatti

Reaction score
I'm not into Intervals at all, but Parasite is quite a record altoegther as far as I'm concerned. But sure even Drew said at first it was a total piss take which just turned into a money making piss take (The money making thing is up in the air, I'm sure). Having said I like them, it's a "put on and listen to a half album and leave for a month or two" kind of thing, I can't listen to it every day like. They're over here in a couple weeks, can't wait to see their show.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
Those guys are out of a town about 10 miles from me. They just suck.

')