Self recorded demo, lend me your two cents

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bastian93

Reaction score
link is broken
Edit: There's a "d" missing in banDcamp.com

Last edited:

schecter4life

Banned
Reaction score
lol...bancamp xD the stuff on Facebook sounds bad fuckin ass. the guitars could be a little tighter and clearer but digging the dark tone, they fit the vocals (which are badass) nicely. The the drums are very clicky but overall i give you guys a :hbang:

but is there a bass in your mixes? i cant tell lol

Soubi7string

3d printer go brrrrrrrrr
Reaction score
lol...bancamp xD the stuff on Facebook sounds bad fuckin ass. the guitars could be a little tighter and clearer but digging the dark tone, they fit the vocals (which are badass) nicely. The the drums are very clicky but overall i give you guys a :hbang:

but is there a bass in your mixes? i cant tell lol

lol my bad I fixed the link and no bass at all lol.
we're a 3 piece that is only 2 guitarists and a drummer.
And thanks man! and the drum parts are clicky as all get out but that was el bang bang drummer's choice, personally I like it but to each their own lol.

jsaudio

Reaction score
Mix could use a lot of work dude, sounds decent for a demo, but i would never release it like that as a "serious" album release personally. like drums are way out of whack and all the wrong freq are too apparent just sounds kinda unbalanced. like i said its pretty good for a demo though

Soubi7string

3d printer go brrrrrrrrr
Reaction score
Mix could use a lot of work dude, sounds decent for a demo, but i would never release it like that as a "serious" album release personally. like drums are way out of whack and all the wrong freq are too apparent just sounds kinda unbalanced. like i said its pretty good for a demo though

lol thanks man we just recorded and mixed ourselves and we honestly have no idea what we're doing lol
any pointers?

PauliusI

Reaction score
Stop using the pathetic EZ crap.
This rustles my jimmies so effin much.
A nice tune, with some nice guitar work, and it's all ruined by the same DKFH that even ruined Metalocalypse's recent season. Get Addictive Drums, BFD or Superior Drummer

Soubi7string

3d printer go brrrrrrrrr
Reaction score
Stop using the pathetic EZ crap.
This rustles my jimmies so effin much.
A nice tune, with some nice guitar work, and it's all ruined by the same DKFH that even ruined Metalocalypse's recent season. Get Addictive Drums, BFD or Superior Drummer

I just went with what I knew lol
which one sounds best in your opinion? the drum program that is

Latest posts