Self... tatooing

• Thread starter David
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
BinaryTox1n said:
:scratch:
Says the guy who just punched the shit out of his friend for smacking?
:lol:

[I would say that my friend David is a lot of things for someone his age. He has had a life in fast forward, and had experiences thrown at him that many of us couldn't imagine. So, let's give him the leeway to define himself a little. It takes time, and he has plenty! (I hope!) Besides, the kid can flat out play! :shred:

David, it's a good thing that you have so many big brothers (and a few sisters) on this site! :yesway:

BinaryTox1n

Reaction score
Popsyche said:
[I would say that my friend David is a lot of things for someone his age. He has had a life in fast forward, and had experiences thrown at him that many of us couldn't imagine. So, let's give him the leeway to define himself a little. It takes time, and he has plenty! (I hope!) Besides, the kid can flat out play! :shred:
David, it's a good thing that you have so many big brothers (and a few sisters) on this site! :yesway:
Of course,

just a bit o' teasin' is all. :wub:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7 Dying Trees

Forum MVP
Reaction score
7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
I dunno man, this tattooingbusiness, i've seen too many shit tattoos on people that they haven't entirely thought through, and have, well, just looked horrible later on.

But, it's always a good excuse to get a huge cover up :D

David, if you have the design, get a pro tattooist (someone you KNOW does good work) to do it. That way it won't come out wonky or distorted and will have good colour

Personally, I'd have that design on the knnecap as it looks cool, and the leaves you a good starting point for the rest of the leg if you ever so decided to do the shin ;)

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
MY ex did a few of her own tattoos. The ones she could reach, like the one on her finger, and the one on her ankle. They don't look too badly done, but she did alot of drawing and painting. Doesn't mean it's a good idea though :lol:

The one on her ankle is a tribal sun I believe..and the one on her (middle) finger is a cross with a band going half way around her finger, the same way and position a ring would be if she was wearing one on that finger.

She got it and so did her ex boyfriend when they were dating. She got it for free since she did it herself, but she can't wait to save up money to get it removed. :lol:

Point is, if you're going to do it, make sure it looks good, and make sure it isn't something you'll regret.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
BinaryTox1n said:
:scratch:
Says the guy who just punched the shit out of his friend for smacking?
:lol:
I have anger problems... yes... but I don't fight people just to fight, and I think war is the dumbest thing since sliced bread (freaking lazy people!!!). I'm the kind of person, who doesn't kill any bugs when they walk into my house, because hell, they're minding their own damn business. I'm extremely anti-war, anti-violence.:yesway:

And surprise surprise, David happens to be human! Something annoys us all.