September Dimarzio 7 sale! Back to school savings! :)

• Thread starter ecalcagnino
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Thi is a ss.org exclusive as well!

I am selling all 7 string Dimarzios for approx. 10% off my normal prices for September only, All regular prices at www.ericsguitars.com/dimarzioprices.html. Knock off 10% from those. This INCLUDES special orders. Basicaly that turns out to be $60 shipped to your door in the US for any of the humbucker 7s.

Regular price list at www.ericsguitars.com/dimarzioprices.html. Feel the love. :shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
holy crap! the love i feel! :)

i just might have to take you up on it, as my current 7string pickups are quite stock, and have very short leads, which has sprung a few issues lately, as far as solder point breakage :(

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
I jumped all over this deal. Pickups :yum: Time to try my fav, the Blaze Custom, in my 2027. Wonder how the mahogany is gonna like it?

Eric's da man. :hbang:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Bad timing..lol. i just got a RG570 and i still want to change the bridge pickup in my UV. maybe he'll do a christmas one ;D

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
Oooh! Excellent stuff!

Do you ship outside of the US? And do you also do Seymour Duncans perchance?

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
badassed. Eric, you're the best dealer in the world. I'm at work now, but tonight/tomorrow, I'll paypal you for 2 pickups, an Air Norton 7 and a Evo 7.

:scream2:

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Cool, thanks all! Yes I do ship outside the US but any extra shipping costs would have to be handled by the buyer. If you're interested, email me directly and we can work out the details. This is only for the Dimarzios right now. I dropped my Duncan dealership because they don't sell as well. However, if I can get 16 Duncans sold I could reopen it.

I just put in another order for a bunch more Dimarzios that should be here in a few days. Depending on the response, some stuff may end up having to be ordered. Thanks to you all so far! :metal:

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
ecalcagnino said:
I dropped my Duncan dealership because they don't sell as well. However, if I can get 16 Duncans sold I could reopen it.

Ah, pity...I doubt I'd buy 16 Duncans now, just looking for 2. I was just thinking if I could save on shipping, it would be very handy to get a nice set for one of my guitars. As it is, I'll probably get a Blaze Bridge & Neck set off you, and possibly an X2N aswell.

We have to wait untill September to order, right?

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
You don't want 16 Duncans???? What the hell is the matter with you? heh, sure, I can take orders now. Sept came early this year! whoo hooo! :yesway:

Anyone that wants to order should email me directly at eric@ericsguitars.com.

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
No, don't know what I'd use 16 Duncans for anyway, as I don't have 8 guitars that need pickup replacements... yet. :p

Although, you say that I'd still get 10% off even with special orders? I'd go for two White Blaze pickups, please! :D
Might even get some regular 6 string DiMarzios off you aswell, instead of the Duncans.

giannifive

Occasional Poster
Contributor
Reaction score
Son of a diddly! I just bought my 7-string Dimarzios from Eric!

That's alright, though, he's a good guy and deserves the money.

Bastard :)

Shameless plug: the Blaze Custom in the bridge owns! Just the right amount of warmth without the mud.

-J

Corey Smith

Contributor
Reaction score
can I order 6 string pups for the discounted price?
looking to put some yjm's and hs in my strat

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking forward to trying that Blaze Custom. Check's in the mail, Eric (And no, this ISN'T a case where it's one of the greatest lies told :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
')