Setting up ibanez rga121

• Thread starter IbanezJ2GA
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IbanezJ2GA

Reaction score
Im in need of your guys help. Im setting up my guitar right now because i put a new nut on my guitar. The problem im having is i cant seem to get rid of this fret buzz on my A string. I adjusted the truss rod so when i fret the 2nd and 12 fret it barely touches the 7th fret but it seems to still be buzzing. Maybe the nut i put on doesnt fit right? Im pretty frustrated, hopefully someone can help me out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IbanezJ2GA

Reaction score
Ive never had fret problems so i dont think its that. i got rid of the fret buzz but my strings starting at the 12th fret are too high. And when i bring the bridge down it starts to buzz.

xfilth

Phrygianist
Reaction score
Im in need of your guys help. Im setting up my guitar right now because i put a new nut on my guitar. The problem im having is i cant seem to get rid of this fret buzz on my A string. I adjusted the truss rod so when i fret the 2nd and 12 fret it barely touches the 7th fret but it seems to still be buzzing. Maybe the nut i put on doesnt fit right? Im pretty frustrated, hopefully someone can help me out.

Barely touches the fret? It shouldn't touch at all

Latest posts

')