Setup information for Schecter KM-7

• Thread starter YotamA
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

YotamA

Reaction score
After searching Schecter website and Google without success, I went here for your help...
I'm in need for general setup information such as neck reliefe and where to cheack it on the neck, intonation compansation (since the compound radius) etc.

Do anyone aquire such wisdom? :bowdown:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

btbg

Reaction score
It's right there. On schecters website. If you look at YouTube there are also a couple of videos that may help you.

YotamA

Reaction score
Just in case, tried looking once more. Couldn't find that information.

JeffTD

Reaction score
I don't think they're going to publish this info; a setup is something so variable it wouldn't be worth giving numbers on. A lot of what you're asking is just Guitar Setups 101, so I'd check out a site like Project Guitar and start learning the basics.

btbg

Reaction score
In all fairness Jeff, many (most) manufacturers will post information surrounding factory setups on their sites.

I know for a fact Schecter has youtube videos surrounding this information so when I get home from work I'll have a look and post some links in this thread if you still haven't tracked them down.

')