Seven string teles

• Thread starter guidedbyechoes
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

guidedbyechoes

Reaction score
I finally received my Agile Tele 7 string (HSS config) but it took over a year before I got it (not the roughly six months estimated). The price was probably less than half of a Carvin, but frankly you can't beat Carvin's quality. Having said that, Carvin doesn't make a guitar like the one I got from Agile (and when I ordered it the Chapman and TL70 weren't available).

The Agile is a well made guitar, but I have been eyeing both the Chapman and the Carvin TL70 with great interest lately. There is also the ESP TE-7, although you would still need to deal with the active pickups. I briefly had the SCT-607b and it was a nice instrument as well, although I needed a real neck pickup and not the middle position.

Do you have a thread on this? My current guitar is a agile and I quite like it. But the texans didn't have the options I was looking for. And the custom shop is closed for that model.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Suho

Guitar Guardian
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you have a thread on this? My current guitar is a agile and I quite like it. But the texans didn't have the options I was looking for. And the custom shop is closed for that model.

I hadn't gotten around to it yet but I'll try to do one today or tomorrow.

')