Seven stringed (detuned in A) instrumental...

• Thread starter _Drizzt_
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

_Drizzt_

Reaction score
Hello guys! This is my first instrumental done with my Carvin DC727, I hope you'll like it! I've used a Carvin DC127 a Yamaha TRB6II and a Pod 2.0, also. In order to download the mp3 you have to copy and paiste the link on the adress bar of your browser, then the download will start.
Enjoy!

extendedpower.altervista.org/Forgotten_Worlds.mp3

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
for a pod 2.0 that sounds really good! not bad at all, i would just invest in a better drum plugin. but yeah, what else can i say, except it sounds nice! the music isn´t my typical style, but this doesn´t come off as forced or arrogant, as many bands in this genre of metal do, which is a great thing!

_Drizzt_

Reaction score
To be totally honest I love my pod 2.0, and I prefer it over the xt. I didn't tried the x3 tough. Thank you both, by the way.

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
Hello guys! This is my first instrumental done with my Carvin DC727, I hope you'll like it! I've used a Carvin DC127 a Yamaha TRB6II and a Pod 2.0, also. In order to download the mp3 you have to copy and paiste the link on the adress bar of your browser, then the download will start.
Enjoy!

Why???? Because this was to hard to do????? http://extendedpower.altervista.org/Forgotten_Worlds.mp3

:rolleyes:

I cant get it to work either way though so......

_Drizzt_

Reaction score
Why???? Because this was to hard to do????? http://extendedpower.altervista.org/Forgotten_Worlds.mp3

:rolleyes:

I cant get it to work either way though so......

Look, it's much easier than it seems. You have to copy and paste the link I've posted first, to be more precise this one below:

As you can see, it lacks the http:// part.

It's easy, do it and the download will start.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm with flexkill, I can't get it to download either way.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Probably one of the best POD rhythm tones i've heard in as long as i can remember. its refreshing not to hear someone try to rip off bulb/meshuggah/generic fucking pod-tone.

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
I got it to work on my XP machine....but VISTA ....it doesn't work!

Sounds real good though....nice job.:yesway:

')