Sevenstring.org Interview: Eric Clemenzi

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Damn, I wish I could listen to music on a work computer. I wanna check this out! Nice interview.:yesway: Do you have pics of that eight-string?

keithb

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Finally got my hands on the copy of Basement Tapes that a friend picked up for me at the release show, and it's completely awesome. I love that it covers such a wide range of styles - pick it up, you won't be disappointed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
I got my copy of BT the other day. I'll write review in a few days.

ricez

Contributor
Reaction score
NAMM was very cool! It was my first time at the show, so it was quite an experience. It was great to be able to meet some of my heroes and say thanks to them for the inspiration. It was cool to see the performances as well. It is nice to see that ESP is putting out a couple of 8's as well. My only gripe is that all the 8's are 27"(except for the low end ESP 8 that is 25 1/2).

If anyone out there is looking for an 8, check out Chris Stambaugh(stambaughdesigns.com). I am expecting my new 8 in a few weeks(28" scale, passive pickups). He'll build whatever you want and his prices are very reasonable. I'll post some pics as soon as I get it.

Kevan

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Eric was kind enough to stop by the AllParts booth at NAMM and introduce himself. A seriously nice guy with some scary skills.

Plus, you gotta like a guy who references Spinal Tap and throws up the horns on an inside album cover pic! :D

Props to Chris for bringing Eric to light for those of us stuck in our deep dark caves. :)

Josh

Contributor
Reaction score
I ordered Basement Tapes and he sent me KangerAlien and Storms Approach too. What a guy! Basement tapes is friggin' GREAT!

WCuneo

Reaction score
I have the good fortune of being one of Eric's students, and also to have played alongside him at the Release show for Basement Tapes. An outstanding musician and seriously nice guy. Get your hands on the album right away!

jjjsssxxx

Reaction score
great interview. amazing musician. kinda makes me feel like a total slacker though.

p.s. not tryin to be nit-picky, but it's run the gamut not "run the gambit."
again though, nice work on the interview. this site always has thoughtful interviews, unlike more mainstream sources. thanx!