Sevenstring.org Interview: Mårten Hagstrom of Meshuggah

abyssalservant

Ascaris
Reaction score
YES.

The question is how . . . the closest thing I can see to an online contact is their forum at Ibanez.com . . . if anyone can figure out where we'd need to send emails post it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

muffgoat

The Djentle Giant
Reaction score
I dont know about all of you but i was sooo stoked to hear ibanez anouncing the release of the production 8... only to be very savagely let down by the poor ass specs. 27" neck scale, and basswood body, like come on right there is enough to turn me away :wallbash: . Ask any luthier the scale needs to be at least 30" to have clarity through all notes, I say lets do it lets fuckin barage ibanez with emails demanding a meshuggah signature for 2008!! i would be in heaven...:bowdown:

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
First time I've read this, damn fine interview :yesway: I can't say I listen to a lot of Meshuggah but I really respect them and their crushing sound.

ibanezcustom7

Addict
Reaction score
Whilst I Haven't met Marten or Frederik, if the rest of Meshuggah are anything to go by, they are very, very cool dudes. I have nothing but RESPECT for them all!

Rocco Ruthless

Reaction score
Meshuggah is METAL. AS. FUCK. Them and The Dillinger Escape Plan are the reason I started playing.

Latest posts