Sevenstring.org Interview: Misha "Bulb" Mansoor of Periphery

Waggly

Mind the stairs...
Reaction score
Good interview, meesh is a personal fav of mine who's inspired me time after time. Sweet

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ssskai

Reaction score
awesome guitarist, amazing writer, and he thinks well outa the box, bulb ftw :hbang:

Reaction score
Love your tone Misha. You have the best sound. I'd give both my nuts for 1/8 of the gear you own. AxeFX is sounding fatAssery. I dig your electro side as well. Hope to meet ya one day.

8string

Grande puta de gear!
Contributor
Reaction score
I administer Blub, Chimp Spanner and Tesseract on a daily basis... I deem them supreme!

maitreyA

DJENTitals
Reaction score
hahah, I love the part about being a meshuggah clone, its so true how any djent band/artist now days will get that label. At least Misha realizes it and likes to keep it "fresh" lol. Anyone know if Misha is going to work on the Era Untold album after they record it yet? I heard them saying a few peoples names but nothing was for sure yet. Era Untold is a def new favorite of mine!!!!!

burnsfs

C.L.I.T. Master
Reaction score
:nono:I hate to bring back the dead, but Bulb is my HERO I don't care if he doesn't want to be. Sounds like he has been keeping it FRESH to death, and I'm sad I just found out about this band a month ago.:hbang::shred::yesway: