Sevenstring.org interview - Tim Mills of Bare Knuckle Pickups

• Thread starter -Nolly-
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightBrolaire

SSO's unofficial pickup tester
Reaction score
holy-necrobump-batman.jpg

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Ha, yea, quite the necrobump. Still, it's kind of a nice to be reminded that we used to have content like this here -- wish there were more interview-like things.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There were a couple members abusing the privledge by essentially saying they "worked" for the site, and using it as an excuse to get backstage for interviews, then not posting anything.

Would like to see more interviews and articles but I'm not sure the best way to go about it. Some food for thought anyway.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BananaDemocracy

8 String Impaler
Reaction score
What, if definable , is the difference of BKP and the rest ? Do they use a different technique ?

ChugThisBoy

Reaction score
What, if definable , is the difference of BKP and the rest ? Do they use a different technique ?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that all of their pickups are handwired? Besides that they're offering many options (custom too, I think) of the pickups.
I don't know much of the technical side but their products are just.. good? I mean people, and especially more recognizable artists, trust them and they seem like a strong brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts