SEVENSTRING.ORG Stickers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I believe there's a still active account somewhere where they'll print sevenstring.org stickers or shirts in demand but I can't find the thread about it, ATM.

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
Are they car-grade stickers? A ss.org sticker would look sweet next to my Peavey sticker, Schecter stick, and the darwin fish on my truck.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
I've got a better idea...

FotoFlexer_Photo-1.jpg

ryanoddi

Reaction score
I work for a company called StandOutStickers.com.. We make, take a guess, stickers. In any shape or size. We would love to make some SS.org stickers! The adhesive backing is able to stick on a car without peeling off. My buddy/boss has one on his WRX that's been there since he started the company a little more than a year ago (we're from Ohio, so it's been through all kinds of weather.) All of our stickers go through a laminating process to give them up to a 5 year durability. I'm not sure who is in charge of getting these made, but I'm sure if there are enough people interested, they will get something going. Our minimum order is 125. If anyone is interested, PM me or send a message to my work email, Ryan@standoutstickers.com.

We also do cut vinyl decals! (Not listed on our website.)

fretninjadave

Seven String Samurai
Reaction score
we should make a ss.org merch table thread. where everyone can sell their bands merch.
And I also want a sticker...

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
I'm down with a merch table, if you bastards have some cool merch! ;)

The bands I've been in came out with some really effin cool merch, I'd like to see some more of that stuff.

I'd buy a few stickas.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
^And one for your johnson (as pictured above). :agreed: