Several Guitars

• Thread starter Adam Of Angels
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
Alright guys, time to move some stuff and try out stuff that isn't this stuff. I'm mostly after trades (guitars, amps, anything - whether its cheaper or more expensive, doesn't matter), but I'll sell any of it as well if somebody is interested.

All offers should be sent to me via PM or e-mail: adamofangels@gmail.com

Description: Schecter Jeff Loomis Hardtail signature model - Red - 9.8/10 condition

This thing is practically brand new. Believe it or not, of all of the guitars I have at the moment, I've been playing this one more than anything else. I love the Loomis models, and this one is the best out of the 10 or so that I've had. Sounds amazing, plays amazingly, nothing to complain about. The grain is beautiful as well.

Modifications: None

Accessories: Hardshell case

Trade Value: $700

Pictures:

DSCN0002.jpg

Schecter Loomis NT pictures by AdamOfAngels - Photobucket

Description: Schecter Jeff Loomis Floyd Rose signature model - Red - 9.5/10 condition

Pretty much just as clean as the hardtail, has just been played a little more. I like this slightly less than the hardtail, but probably because its not a hardtail, haha. Excellent guitar, as these usually are - these are under-rated, from what I can tell. They sound massive, and actually do EMG's justice.

Trade Value: $850

Pictures:

DSCN0011.jpg

Schecter Loomis FR pictures by AdamOfAngels - Photobucket

Description: Dean RC7X Rusty Cooley signature model - 9.5/10 condition

Surprisingly amazing guitar - really nice weight, super solid feel, excellent action, great tone. Literally no complaints about this guitar. The only flaw is a really tiny clear coat crack on the neck pocket (too minor for the camera to pick up), but there's no structural damage, chips, scratches or anything else anywhere on the guitar.

Trade Value: $850

Pictures:

DSCN0054.jpg

Dean RC7X pictures by AdamOfAngels - Photobucket

Description: Fender Precision Deluxe Special - Reverse Silverburst- 9.5/10 condition

One of the absolute nicest playing and sounding basses I've ever touched. I don't absolutely need to get rid of this as it covers such a wide range of tones and is an amazing player, but, its here anyway, haha.

These are quite rare, as this particular model was only produced for a year or two. Its entirely clean with the exception of one small dent on the front by the bridge that doesn't fracture the clear coat or the paint.

The bridge is a really cool sort that I haven't seen before, and has fine tuners on it. You have both P-Bass and Jazz Bass pickups, which are Lace Sensors, by the way.

Modifications: None, unless the pickups aren't original, but I think they are.

Trade Value: $1000

Pictures:

DSCN0091.jpg

Fender Precision Deluxe Special pictures by AdamOfAngels - Photobucket

Description: Ibanez RG-770dx Reissue - Laser Blue - 9/10 condition

Another solid Prestige/MIJ Ibanez right here. I don't know why there's such a lack of maple boarded Ibbies, but its a perfect match - the attack is perfectly clear on this guitar, and the action is obnoxiously low. If you're after a super shredder, this is it. The titanium truss rod and Edge trem see to it that you don't go out of tuning, pretty much regardless of what you do.

There's one tiny ding on the back edge, one small dent on the front edge, and the faintest clear coat crack on the neck pocket that is usual with square-heeled Ibbies (its so faint that the camera barely picked it up, but all of the flaws are in the photo album below). Otherwise, the guitar is barely played and in mint condition.

Trade Value: $1000

Pictures:

DSCN0026.jpg

Ibanez RG770dx Blue pictures by AdamOfAngels - Photobucket

Description: Ibanez JS-1600 - 9.8/10

This model wasn't available for very long, to my understanding, but its my favorite JS model, hands down. Mahogany body, hardtail, locking tuners? Hell yes. The neck has one of the best profiles Ibanez has ever put out, and this thing has a perfect acoustic resonance. Action is low too. No flaws on this one at all - still smells new.

It currently has EMG's installed, but I have a Dimarzio MoJo bridge and a PAF Pro neck in case you want those instead.

Modifications: EMG's at the moment, but I still have the original pickups

Trade Value: $1200

Pictures:

DSCN0101.jpg

Ibanez JS-1600 pictures by AdamOfAngels - Photobucket

Description: Jackson SL1 - Black - 9.5/10 condition

This is one of the best Jacksons I've owned. The neck is perfect, and I can't really complain about the tone, even though I'm not the biggest EMG fan. No flaws, with the exception of really light surface scratching in places that you usually find on black guitars that have been played any amount.

Modifications: EMG's installed

Trade Value: $1300

Pictures:

DSCN0062.jpg

Jackson SL1 Black pictures by AdamOfAngels - Photobucket

Description: Jackson SL1 - Cobalt Blue - 9.5/10 condition

Like the black one, this is a great example of a Soloist. I had one other SL1 in Cobalt Blue that didn't quite match up to this one, but from what I understand, this is a rare color that you can't order anymore. Not sure if there's any truth to that, but I haven't seen many others outside of the two that I've owned.

There's only one small clear coat flaw between the bridge pickup and the bridge. Otherwise, its very clean.

Trade Value: $1300

Pictures:

DSCN0039.jpg

Jackson SL1 Blue pictures by AdamOfAngels - Photobucket

Description: ESP EX Standard - Black - 10/10 Condition - 100% new and unplayed

Just as the description says, this has never been played. There's very few of these made each year, so they're typically made by order. Any marks seen in the pictures are just because I had to touch it and take it out of the case. Absolutely no molestation on this at all.

Trade Value: $1400

Pictures:

DSCN0018.jpg

ESP EX Standard pictures by AdamOfAngels - Photobucket

Description: Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci 7 string signature model - Teal Pearl - 9/10 condition

This is the best EBMM I've owned. This is the second time I've owned it. I don't mind holding onto it for a while, but, its here anyway. The neck, tone, finish, and everything is just amazing. The piezo sounds great in this guitar.

The color is super rare, and I've actually never saw another JP7 in this color.

It would be in perfect condition, but FedEx roughed it up a bit, so there's a paint chip on the headstock. If you don't mind it, you can't really get a better JP7 than this - I've had enough of them to make that assessment fairly. I actually prefer these to the BFR's.

Modifications: None, unless you consider that beauty mark FedEx provided a modification

Trade Value: $1700

Pictures:

DSCN0082.jpg

EBMM JP7 Teal Pearl pictures by AdamOfAngels - Photobucket

Description: Axe Fx Standard - 9.8/10 condition

You know what this is. Nothing wrong with it except for a small mark on the bottom, but it doesn't go through the finish - its just a small scuff or something.

I don't at all need to get rid of this, as its quite useful, but I figured I'd let it be part of this ad anyway. In other words, if you really need one, let me know what you have, but I'll use it for now otherwise.

Accessories: Powercord, owners manual

Trade Value $1400

Pictures:

DSCN0110.jpg

References: Tons from Sevenstring.org, Rig Talk, Harmony Central, Jemsite, The Gear Page, etc.

Axe Fx Standard Again pictures by AdamOfAngels - Photobucket

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

oremus91

Melodeth-er
Reaction score
How does the floyd on the dean measure up to the Loomis? One is licensed and one is OFR-2000 or something right?

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Free bump because Adam is an awesome dude and I cannot wait for that JP7 to show up.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
The only things left now are the bass, the JS-1600, and the blue SL1. I have a pending offer on the JS-1600, just waiting to hear back from dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')