Sexiest Ibanez ever?

• Thread starter Black Mamba
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alphanumeric

Reaction score

Oh my god that 20061 is just too snazzy. Why the hell did they have to make it out of commission.

Oh my god the 3rd one, what the hell is that, absolute beaut, with a fixed bridge that would be a near perfect prestige.

I have the 4th one! RG721rw. Its swell. Doesn't quite sound as good as a prestige and not quite as well built but it plays exactly the same and is extremely versatile and good in all areas.

Again, with Ibanez, why do they have to make their best guitars so limited or run them out prodcuction quickly, my 721rw is limited edition, lucky when I got it, I got my RGA121ntf 2nd hand, they are very hard to find, and I just got the prestige RGD2120z, again, limited, which is also very hard to find and isn't even on the website despite the fact its in production, whats up with that!

Jj4zXJr.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ibanezgitarrero

Ready to RAWK.
Reaction score
If only the PGM90th had no fake F-holes, it would look absolutely killer with that Abalone binding and the white HSH pickups. I also wonder why the volume pot had to be off white instead of white white.

heregoesnothing

SS.org nub
Reaction score
This is probably the best top i've ever seen on an Ibanez

6822b1d858a0.jpg

c688fd68fc3b.jpg

Because flamed maple is too mainstream :lol: :fawk:

Forkface

Feast on this.
Reaction score
After seeing all these posts, I still like the good ol' RG3120 more than anything here.
thebass444-albums-rg3120-picture5595-dscn0196.jpg

IMO the best looking guitar Ibanez has put into production...

and in very close second: the RGA420
20091219-RGA420Z.jpg

Malkav

Washing your dishes.
Reaction score
I have no idea what the hell kind of trem that is, but I want it inside me.

It's the ZR two point pivot trem or something like that - Basically sort of a ZR trem stripped down to be non locking, it appears on almost all of the SA series, and I think also on those Ash bodied HSS RGs that look like the guitars Andy Timmons used to play.

I would love to see a 7 string RG3120 with reversed headstock and lo pro in this green:

fr_green.jpg

Also that's a sexy FR, also the FRs in general are sexy...

Oh and let's not forget:

RGT220H_SOL.gif

In a seven with reversed headstock...and lo-pro...:cool:

EDIT: and THIS!!!!

jpm7.jpg

If only it came out as a sig...

Tesla

Augmented User
Reaction score
I know I'm going in a different direction but I still think this (to me) is the nicest Ibanez I've seen!

Meshuggah+Iceman.png

...and Jake Bowens TITAN7.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Gotta go with the RG7-CST myself. Rare, beautiful, unique specs for an Ibanez... very much a unicorn.

guidothepimmp

Reaction score
Dammit

Can't figure out how to like.. definitely some proper pron in this thread.

Nice fellers

')