Sexy LGM Leviiathan

7 strings of wonder

Reaction score
This guitar is amaazing AND it's almost completley custom, you can change everything exept the body shape, which is reeaally sexy.

Look at it
leviathan7_1.jpg

6, 7, and 8 string versions available.
You can find the website here

Leviiathan 7
The guys that run it are really cool, they can do any custom graphic on any guitar as well as the leviathan.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Demiurge

Reaction score
The 8 string option only has a bridge pickup? What the fuck.

To be fair, LGM guitars has been out of commission for quite some time. Last site update on home page is 2006.

Back in the early days of the 8-string market, there weren't exactly a ton of choices with regard to hardware and pickups. Probably weren't a lot of good choices for a neck pickup.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
They've been out of commission for 5 years or more. I just recently had an all maple Leviathan 7 and it was amazing. Probably the best sounding 7 I've ever played

CooleyJr

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I remember seeing that probably, 5-6 years ago when I first heard of Francesco Fareri. He had a link to LGM because they modded his 7620. Super old news is old.

7 strings of wonder

Reaction score
Yeah I remember seeing that probably, 5-6 years ago when I first heard of Francesco Fareri. He had a link to LGM because they modded his 7620. Super old news is old.

Ummm its not old, i've been emailing them and they still make leviathans, they just dont do any custom guitar mofications anymore

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
From what I last heard LGM is now owned by someone else, and is operating in name only.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Jeremy sold the rights to the design to Patrick Sims. Jeremy was building them by hand, and Patrick is now doing them on CNC.

Visit http://lgmguitars.com and you'll see that it now redirects to Patrick's site.

7 strings of wonder

Reaction score

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
And incidentally, the instrument pictured up top here is (or was) Jeremy's own personal instrument that was hand-made.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
Not to start shit, but weren't there a few horror story threads a while back about sims?

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hollowway: I haven't been in contact with Lee since he left mg.org, so i really couldn't tell you.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you look on the web there are way more than a few.

:agreed:

After seeing how belligerent he became with customers and the quality of some of the work that they shipped out there is no way I would ever deal with the guy :2c:

It's a huge shame somebody reputable didn't pick the designs up :2c:

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
If Lee is still involved, i believe his original thinking was to leave Sims to do the building and Lee would be the customer service rep, essentially the "face" of the company.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If Lee is still involved, i believe his original thinking was to leave Sims to do the building and Lee would be the customer service rep, essentially the "face" of the company.

I suspect this entire thing blew apart and Sims is just building the guitars now given nothing is the way Lee was talking about it working :2c:

Latest posts

')