Sexy time music

• Thread starter leftyguitarjoe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
What do you like to put on when you are with your partner? I'm serious :lol: Please list full albums if possible. One or two songs isnt enough.

I usually put on these albums:
God is an Astronaut - All is Violent, All is Bright
Ulver - Perdition City
Russian Circles - Enter

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

broj15

Reaction score
Interpol's Antics because the rhythm section has this nasty, dark, swagger that really sets the mood and the rhythm for a night of passion.

Edit: i did however lose my virginity while listening to Fight Like A Brave by The Red Hot Chili Peppers, which was pretty great to say the least

Mr. Big Noodles

Theory God
Reaction score
Depeche Mode. Awesome for providing a bit of background noise and a lot of groove. Pick any album. I like Black Celebration, Violator, and Songs of Faith and Devotion. As an added bonus, the 80's drum machines will cover up the occasional queef.

teamSKDM

Reaction score
i had intercourse in this girls car, and she let me choose the music! we listened through veil of maya id album, animals as leaders self titled, protest the hero kezia, born of osiris the discovery, and the contortionists exoplanet.

Reaction score
My girlfriend made a playlist for sexy time. It consists of Porcupine Tree, Tool, Coheed and Cambria, and A Perfect Circle. I can dig it, especially Coheed and Porcupine Tree.

')