Sexy time music

• Thread starter leftyguitarjoe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

InfinityCollision

Reaction score
An ex of mine liked to have sex to this.

I'm not much for the whole sex-soundtrack idea myself, but whatever floats your boat.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
We usually don't have music playing, but previous soundtracks include Deftones, Parkway Drive, Anthony Green, and City & Color.

i had intercourse in this girls car, and she let me choose the music! we listened through veil of maya id album, animals as leaders self titled, protest the hero kezia, born of osiris the discovery, and the contortionists exoplanet.

There's no way in hell you listened to that much music while just having sex. If so, that doesn't even sound fun. :ugh:

peagull

Urwało mi dupę
Reaction score
I don't know how many times I have tried to sneak on Big Dumb Face's album on. I've never known a girl who gets past teh first song before,

"Get this shit off or this aint happening!"

Electric Wizard

it's my first day
Reaction score
i had intercourse in this girls car, and she let me choose the music! we listened through veil of maya id album, animals as leaders self titled, protest the hero kezia, born of osiris the discovery, and the contortionists exoplanet.
:spock:
I call massive bullshit on that. That adds up to almost 12 hours of music. (inb4 you claim you had sex for 12 hours) :fawk:

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
:spock:
I call massive bullshit on that. That adds up to almost 12 hours of music. (inb4 you claim you had sex for 12 hours) :fawk:
12 is a bit much :lol:

But 5 isn't unheard of (on three separate occasions :lol: EDIT: make that five, forgetful). :shrug:

Varcolac

Frets? What frets?
Reaction score
I have a twelve-hour playlist on iTunes for sexytimes.

It's not to be listened to in its entirety. Mainly laid-back groovy prog rock stuff. Porcupine Tree and Pink Floyd make up many of those hours. Put it on random, get naked, enjoy. Bonus points if you climax during The Great Gig In The Sky.

Wait a minute, who's awarding these points? What are we being marked on? Style? Technique? Creativity?

Latest posts

')