Sexy time music

• Thread starter leftyguitarjoe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ibbyfreak13

Reaction score
Many years ago when my wife and I were like 17 it was usually rammstein senschut, or orgy's candyass. Lol they were both new albums back then. Or just about anything else similar like Korns follow the leader. Now days just what ever is on tv, so as to not wake or alert the kids to what's going down.

Sephael

Divine Paradøx
Contributor
Reaction score
Pink Floyd discography, the entirety of Wish You Were Here is just long enough (44 minutes) for foreplay.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
You guys have exceptionally long sex. And I'm not saying that it's a good thing. 15 minutes or so and I'm spent. And I'm more than happy with that. :lol:

Thep

Blast & Sweep
Reaction score
I realize that there is no way that this thread will turn out productive, our virgin members will be quick to post non-serious recommendations like Cannibal Corpse or the like. I'll encourage neg-reps to those offenders. But on the off chance there are some folks who know what I mean, I'll take a go at it.

My last gf had a play list of obscure European electronica bands that were really relaxing, but had a nice tempo and melody that I really enjoyed for the occasion. I've been trying for sometime to find them without any luck.

My current gf likes dubstep...enough said. I need that to change asap, but my music collection isn't any better. Nothing metal. I'm looking for anything romantic thats not pop/R&B and thats relaxing but has a beat and memorable melodies. Not something like Enya or Coldplay.

Something like Cynic (with a more positive, happier skew) would be cool.
Or maybe something like Sara Barrielles (with more passive vocals and lyrics not constantly about heart-ache)

One thing that is really important (to me at least) is it has to sound modern. Also, NOTHING along the lines of Indie rock.

Any suggestions?

abandonist

Banned
Reaction score
NIN - I don't even like it normally, but it's great to fuck to. Note the use of the term "fuck." The Tool Aenima album too.

Can't help you with the regular stuff. I tend to go without music.

')