Sexy time music

• Thread starter leftyguitarjoe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

great_kthulu

Reaction score
I find katatonia's last fair deal gone to be great for the occasion. Maybe a little more melancholic then you are looking for, but great tempo and melody for the situation.

ghost2II2

Reaction score
The Cure - Disintegration - can't tell you how many times this album was the soundtrack to my carnal explorations back in my college days. Bottom line: Chicks dig The Cure and so should you.

NIN - Doesn't even require an explanation. Fantastic for those times when you are not exploring the usual sexual terrain.

Porcupine Tree - Runs the gamut from slow chill to slamming.

Deadmau5 - Another really good choice, especially when you want a nice groove for them to grind to.:agreed:

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
% Is my favorite Cloudkicker song. Get's it done.
I'd say that Cloudkicker would be pretty good in general. Relaxing, not too complicated or changing often. Good rhythm. :)

RagtimeDandy

On a Musical Journey
Reaction score
Not gunna lie Red Hot Chili Peppers Californication (album) and Incubus' Light Grenades (album again) were decent to do it to....honestly some really raunchy rap might be the best candidate, like Plise.
I hate myself for posting this shit

RevDrucifer

Reaction score
My girl and I have been bangin' to Devin Townsend for the past 5 years. Really, any album....especially pre-DTP stuff (Ocean Machine and Accelerated Evolution specifically).

My ex-fiance and I used to take a lot of drugs and go crazy with Lamb Of God and Mudvayne. No wonder that relationship failed....too much anger!

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
Paatos, kallocain. Perfect for the occasion, I usually skip the first track though

')