Seymour Duncan Black Winter Set (50mm bridge) - $120 Shipped CONUS

• Thread starter Rogueleader
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rogueleader

Bringer Of Storms
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: \ Some grim ass magnets
Modifications (if any): Slightly clipped tabs
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original box
Location (City,State or City,Country): Wy
International OK? : Yeah, inquire for adjusted rates
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM Here
References (eBay or other forum userid): <----- Is this sufficient? If not I have a ton on mg.org under the name Greg McCoy. Assuming it is though. If neither of those is enough we can possibly sign a contract in blood or something, though I'm betting those will be enough.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
Pictures:

koYHst3.jpg

VMGGjL3.jpg

These are pickups. They pick up sound in the same way the older brother I never had but wished I did named Lorenzo picks up chicks. With the reckless abandon of a man who has nothing to live for but the thrill of the chase. Kind of like that guy in the beginning of the first Hellraiser who is maxed out on worldly pleasures. Only Lorenzo has a cooler mustache than the guy in the beginning of the first Hellraiser. A way cooler mustache.

He's also a master of that maneuver where he has a chick in the passengers seat and he goes to shift but he kind of casually scrapes their thigh in a suave manner and they gasp and when they see his hand and ask,

"My god Lorenzo, what are those scars?"

and Lorenzo is like,

"I used to be a bounty hunter, a crocodile bounty hunter. I bounty hunted crocodiles."

Only that is totally a lie, they are from the time his hand got caught in one of those conveyor belt things at the grocery store check out and they had to call the paramedics.

Anyways, these pickups are pretty ....ing sweet and come with the little screws and springs for mounting them in a ring like a gentleman.

They also come with my "Unconditional Guarantee of Tone". Which is something I just made up, but I think we can all agree it sounds way cool.

These are great sounding pickups. Near the top my list for passives. As far as extreme metal tones are concerned though, I'm an EMG guy through and through.

These sound a lot like a hairier Distortion. Great hair metal pickup for Ratt type stuff.

Only conditional issue is I trimmed the ends to fit in my Mockingbird. Perfectly functional, but uhhhhhhhhhh. Well, I guess if you are the kind of person that matters to, you aren't my preferred clientele anyways. .... off and die pretty boy. I only deal with true warriors of frostbite. You are probably only looking at these because your favorite youtube superstar demo'd them or something and not because you want to write a trilogy of three songs about dragons and lovemaking and fair maidens and like, a castle but the castle is actually made of fire. Except the foundation. The foundation is concrete and completely up to code. But the entire rest of the castle is literally made of fire.

Also that picture showing the clipped ends is totally not in focus but I think we can agree that first picture has a near professional layout. So tasteful. So grim.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

fusion1

Reaction score
Since you have 2 sets, how about a bridge trembucker and standard neck pickup set? That's the way I ordered a set when I first bought mine and I'd like a second matching set.

Rogueleader

Bringer Of Storms
Reaction score
Since you have 2 sets, how about a bridge trembucker and standard neck pickup set? That's the way I ordered a set when I first bought mine and I'd like a second matching set.

Yeah I had those in another listing and they are since sold. :lol: I don't check replies in the thread often.

Anyways, price drop to who cares since I am going to get a ton of offers to ship them to ex Eastern Bloc countries or the ....ing Congo for $80 no matter what number I give.

(Price drop to $110 shipped for the rest of you)

Man I loved reading that!

Thanks dude!

Rogueleader

Bringer Of Storms
Reaction score
Bump and price drop to $105 shipped.

High res picture of the tab trimming, since the last one sucked so much.

Do none of you dudes have ruling Gibson style guitars to put these in?

oIJpPeq.jpg

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Bump and price drop to $105 shipped.

High res picture of the tab trimming, since the last one sucked so much.

Do none of you dudes have ruling Gibson style guitars to put these in?

oIJpPeq.jpg

I do...

33Eo0ZW.jpg

Not only do these things sound extra awesome in LP's for some reason, the poles look grimier the longer you have them in the guitar. Some real grim magnets!

EDIT: Realized you're not supposed to post anything else than serious offers in these threads. Aware that it's a banneable offense. Please delete this if necessary. No harm meant :yesway:

fusion1

Reaction score
I live in central Tanzania, can you ship them for $80? Actually my profile says I'm from Florida, so how about FL for $89.99

Latest posts

')