Seymour Duncan Blackout set- Cheap!

• Thread starter Abbath78
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Abbath78

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Set of Seymour Duncan Blackouts- 6 string. Comes with screws, springs, easy connect wires. The black chrome covers are discoloured from sweat but it looks like they can be cleaned up. Or leave them as is and pretend they're BKP burnt chrome covers :lol: Pickups work great!
Modifications (if any):
Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Location (City,State or City,Country): BC Canada
International OK? : Yes
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM's
References (eBay or other forum userid): Itrader
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $50
Pictures:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

androponic

Reaction score
I already paid for them. I think my message to him was quite a few hours before you posted up. Sorry.

fusion1

Reaction score
I already paid for them. I think my message to him was quite a few hours before you posted up. Sorry.

Weird, at 3:30 EST he PM'ed me with:

"They are still available if you want them. I can do $65 shipped and paypalled to the USA"

If you paid him before then then I wonder why he contacted me saying they were still available. ( This was over 2 hours after you posted that you were buying them but waiting to get total paypal cost from him)

I contacted him minutes later saying "YES send me your paypal info" but I never heard back. I assumed when he wrote SOLD in the thread only 15 minutes after I sent him my confimation I was buying them, that when he wrote SOLD he was referring to me.

androponic

Reaction score
i sent paypal at 3:50 pm est. your communications must have been just before i paid for them. He then marked this thread sold at 4:00 pm. so i guess they were still unsold at 3:30 but then we completed the sale within minutes.

Abbath78

Reaction score
Yes sorry fusion1, androponic contacted me first so I thought it would be only fair to sell them to him

fusion1

Reaction score
Yeah no problem. I was just trying to solve the mystery here. Glad it all worked out.

')