Seymour Duncan Blackouts and JBs

kshands

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Seymour Duncan Blackout AHB-1 Phase-1s 7 string. These came in a RG7 I bought and I am not a fan of active pickups(DiMarzio junky). They look almost new with very little wire cut during installation. Very long leads on all the wiring.
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Full wiring; 2 25k pots, 3-way switch, 9-volt clip and a stereo output jack.
Location (City,State or City,Country):NW GA
International OK? : Rather not.
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here.
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader on this forum, have eBay, and other forum references.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $115 shipped OBO
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 2 Seymour Duncan JBs. One is trem spaced, the other is regular. The regular spaced one looks new with around 8 inches of lead, while the TB-4 has around 6 inches of lead and shows some signs of wear.
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): none
Location (City,State or City,Country): NW GA
International OK? : Rather not.
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here.
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader on this forum, have eBay, and other forum references.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $45 shipped for the SH-4(regular spaced JB), $40 shipped for the TB-4(trem. spaced JB.) $75 shipped for the set.
Pictures: Pics on request.

Trade offers are considered, but cash is king. I have to fund a new pickup set and wiring kit for my 7. I'd be willing to trade the Blackout set with wiring, for a passive set that is including the pots and switch.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.