Seymour Duncan blackouts for trade/sale!!

• Thread starter nickname009
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nickname009

Reaction score
I've got 2 SD Blackout bridge pickups and 1 SD blackout neck pickup for sale. 6 string!

Looking to go back to passives for a while and see how I do with'em.

Selling a set for $130, individual pickup for $70. OBO!!!! Will include as much electronics as I can possibly find!

Willing to trade for 2 invaders+cash! Let'er rip!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JesseTheMachine

Reaction score
Ah, quite right. I was trying to convince my buddy the other day to buy Blackouts over EMG's, mostly because I'm interested to hear them.

But my main argument was EMG's wouldn't fit, but I guess I just won't let him know, then maybe he'll buy these hahah

I_infect

Reaction score
More output, less noise, more midrange IMO. Alot fuller and hotter sounding as A/B'd with my 81-7s and 707s.

nickname009

Reaction score
these are the regular version, I believe the metal versions are modeled after the LiveWires.

These are the standard ones that are compared to as the successor over EMGs all over these boards!

:hbang:

Meldville

THE DOCTOR OF DOOM
Reaction score
You sure? I've got a friend looking to get some if you're still willing to part with 'em.

')