Seymour duncan duckbucker neck noise

• Thread starter henryocq
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

henryocq

Crystal helps me shred
Reaction score
Hi I just replace my esp m-ii stock passive pickups with duckbucker neck and distortion bridge,the bridge pu is very quiet but the neck pickup are noise so loud especially when I adding a drive pedal,I've check all the grounding with multimeter and the wiring seems okay.Here's my wiring and the link for the problem I mention before.

image_108871.jpg

maybe someone can help me,thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SubsonicDoom99

Reaction score
Yeah that's unusual, I've never wired up a Duckbucker before but I've played them and heard them many times and never that noisy.
Honestly if you're able, I'd contact Duncan directly and see if they can get you the help you need here.
For technical support with wiring: support@seymourduncan.com
They're usually pretty good with figuring out these things pretty quickly.

Zhysick

Reaction score
Is it installed in series? Looks like to me in the picture. The Duckbuckers are designed to be used in parallel. That doesn't mean that the reason must be that but... It is a start.

Check in parallel (also that way will sound s lot more stratty andsingle coil alike)

Latest posts

')