Seymour Duncan Nazgul for lead: Tornado of Souls by Megadeth

BenEllerGuitars

Reaction score
Finally learned one of my favorite solos ever to showcase how killer the Seymour Duncan Nazgul is for leads!!! This pickup is incredible. I'm not really sure how anyone could dislike it, unless you just really love super low output vintage tones.
ANyway, playing through my Kemper Profile on an Amp Factory Cornford Carerra. Due to licensing, you won't be able to watch this through a youtube app, so be sure to watch via the site if you're having trouble. Cheers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Legion

Slightly cynical, mostly okay, completely drunk.
Reaction score
Jesus f*cking Christ you NAILED it...

I will be following this thread. I need that lesson.

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score
It's impossible to totally nail the original feel of that solo, personally I've given up trying :lol:
But you did a fantastic job and had a lot more expression in your playing than many other attempts at Marty's solos I've seen on the tube.
Good tone too man.

Fretless

Knob Fiddler
Reaction score
Absolutely awesome sounding! I love the sound of the SD pickups for 7-8 string guitars.

BenEllerGuitars

Reaction score
haha thanks guys!!!
yeah if it says its blocked, its because BMI or EMI or whoever owns the rights to the music, and has made it unavailable on mobile devices. Try from a desktop or your phone's browser.

IndoRGforme

BroHaamid Ali
Reaction score
I've been thinking about using a Nazgul as a single hum guitar. Thanks for the clip.
I think this helped me choose.