Sh*t nobody says- Seven string edition

• Thread starter donray1527
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
Just get two carvins with that haha
Not the same thing.

The Mayones may cost the equivalent of 3 Carvins with the same specs, but the shape of the body is different, the feel is different, and the neck is different.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

InfinityCollision

Reaction score
You say that like you think we are not the very smallest minority of opinions. :scratch:

Given that the post you quoted specifically mentioned 7-strings, I don't think this forum represents a minority for the market he was referring to.

I would kill for a new fuzz pedal.
Likely buying a new one this month :wavey:

I wanted a fuzz metal for a hot second when I was into sludge metal or whatever that style Electric Wizard play is called. I almost spent a good benjamin on one in January, but decided to get something else instead.

What are some good uses for a fuzz pedal besides what I was going to use it for?

I run a fuzz into an overdriven amp sometimes for a really thick, hairy tone. Great for post-metal type stuff for example, really anything where you want your guitar to sound like a bomb going off. More ISIS or Sunn O))) than Electric Wizard.

AdamMaz

Reaction score
"Read about this really awesome news that isn't copy/paste from Blabbermouth"

Basti

not much space to wr
Reaction score
"Damn drummers and bassists everywhere...WHERE ARE ALL THE GUITARISTS??"

ONE

He who is cake.
Reaction score
"I really hope that more people start to use a pluralized noun as their band name"
:lol:

Reaction score
I'm thinking about going for a floppier sound. All this tightness just reminds me of my summer camp days.

3494194+_283272379ff719474fbdba89f4f26ceb.jpg

Mprinsje

st. anger ain't bad!
Reaction score
I love those cheap Behringer pedals, they're such good quality.

actually, i like the pink distortion pedal, it comes pretty close to boss hm-2 territory, which is just where i want my tone to be :fawk:.

also:
"i want my tone to have some balls and not sound like every other djent band around"

Reaction score
actually, i like the pink distortion pedal, it comes pretty close to boss hm-2 territory, which is just where i want my tone to be :fawk:.

also:
"i want my tone to have some balls and not sound like every other djent band around"

It's more the physical quality. You step on it one time and it breaks in a dozen of pieces out of its plastic misery.

Mprinsje

st. anger ain't bad!
Reaction score
It's more the physical quality. You step on it one time and it breaks in a dozen of pieces out of its plastic misery.

Mine lasted 3 months, for €20 i'm just gonna buy a new one. A buddy of mine said he'll make a iron casing for it so it's more sturdy.

Stealthtastic

Doesn't play guitar
Reaction score
I feel like some people are posting things they actually feel so they can get it off of their chest, but because of the nature of the thread they won't be made fun of. :lol:

MetalBuddah

0000 00 0 0 00 000
Reaction score
"Maestro Alex Gregory? He is my absolute favorite!"

"Heritage was a really great Opeth album, I didn't mind that there were no screams and that they ventured into 70s prog."

')