Sh*t nobody says- Seven string edition

• Thread starter donray1527
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Malkav

Washing your dishes.
Reaction score
"NGD? Nah I don't really care if anyone sees my new guitar"

I've gotten 2 new guitars, a bass and an electronic drumkit since joining this forum - Haven't done a NGD for any of them cause it's all pretty standard production stuff and not really that interesting considering the amount of really cool stuff other people post :D So I guess to a certain extent I really don't care if anyone sees my new guitar :)

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
"Man this terribly boring thread that keeps getting bumped with nothing of value needs to be deleted".

Referring to this thread
A thread you just contributed to. The irony is strong in this one.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
"I don't see much of a need to tune down. I'm okay with the factory set string tension as it is."

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
"I'm okay with these cheaper aftermarket pickups. I'd prefer to use the money I save on something else that's more important to me than guitar gear."

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
"Guys, it's really important that we play to a click track when we record. After all, we don't want to sound off-time when we upload songs onto our bandcamp page right?"

Latest posts

')