Sh*t nobody says- Seven string edition

• Thread starter donray1527
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
"I've never played the gear I recommend."

... Well no one ever admits it. :lol:

"I wanna learn to talk like Shono."

NovaReaper

Banned
Reaction score
"Dream Theater are pretentious and write terrible music."

"I listen to Technical Death Metal for the songwriting."

"I wanted to write a song using only simple riffs, good songwriting is more important."

"I listen to other genres that involve more than just unnecessarily technical musicianship."

"You should strum more, your excessive palm muting makes everything sound really uptight."

"Here is a single Youtube video fitting the criteria of this thread."
dude these are all true, hails bro :cool:

DarkWolfXV

Excised n anatomised
Reaction score
"Abandonist is really nice and his posts are always quite insightful"

Abandonist is my favorite poster. I dont always agree with him but i admire that he has balls to post something radically different than everyone else and freely express his opinion. And yes, his posts ARE insightful.

Yo_Wattup

Kick the Butterfly
Reaction score
"I just re-read shono's posts and didn't suffocate laughing"

OP5QEKF.png

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
Abandonist is my favorite poster. I dont always agree with him but i admire that he has balls to post something radically different than everyone else and freely express his opinion. And yes, his posts ARE insightful.

That's the coolest story I ever did hear, bro. We all need hero's.

This thread sucks.

I take it back, this is just dripping with so much wisdom and insightful commentary I totally take back my post. Thanks for setting me on the right path. Here, have some green so your rep looks less red then his.

Back on track:

"I bought my Strictly 7 for the looks, I kept it for the floating fretboard and sharp fret ends"

DarkWolfXV

Excised n anatomised
Reaction score
Here is some green for you too, for your post made me lol.

Taylor

Formerly... someone
Reaction score
"I love my Class Axe era BC Rich, the plywood sounds so good"

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
BC Rich are not plywood :noplease:

Class Axe ones are - in the 90s, Bernie Rico sold the company to another company called Class Axe, who started making the guitars out of any old shit they could find at the local lumber yard. Bernie was appalled and bought the company back after he found out.

They're still predominantly uncomfortable, stupid, form-over-function guitars IMO, but at least they're made out of real wood again. :lol:

DarkWolfXV

Excised n anatomised
Reaction score
Class Axe ones are - in the 90s, Bernie Rico sold the company to another company called Class Axe, who started making the guitars out of any old shit they could find at the local lumber yard. Bernie was appalled and bought the company back after he found out.

They're still predominantly uncomfortable, stupid, form-over-function guitars IMO, but at least they're made out of real wood again. :lol:

Oh, excuse me, i just did quick search and some guy said alder body, so i assumed not plywood. So the older ones are plywood, now i get it. Thanks for clarification

Latest posts

')