Share The Creepiest Videos You Can Find

• Thread starter The Beard
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score

I shat brix. You will too.

Seriously, I have never seen or heard anything that has terrified me more than this song. I actually had to turn my speakers off to find this on YouTube, even the bits without vocals creep me out. It is fucking scary. It would sound comical if it wasn't so real, that's what makes it really creepy.

The sounds of real, genuine mental illness being vented over cold, depressing black metal tends to shit me up a bit...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Grief Hole

Reaction score
The Thing (1982).

That exact moment in the movie is one of the scariest moments of my life. I remember when I was a kid back in the late eighties and saw that movie... My life has never been the same. I looove horrors but that scene beats all others IMO...

Its not The Thing. The thing is set on an arctic outpost not a forest.

Reaction score

Seriously, I have never seen or heard anything that has terrified me more than this song. I actually had to turn my speakers off to find this on YouTube, even the bits without vocals creep me out. It is fucking scary. It would sound comical if it wasn't so real, that's what makes it really creepy.

The sounds of real, genuine mental illness being vented over cold, depressing black metal tends to shit me up a bit...

I totally agree with you.

And I absolutely love it.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score

I've listened to most of that album, and once you read into the history a little bit, it's not as disturbing. It's just some guy who wanted to be more black metal than everyone else, and he is apparently "crazy." Either way, it's some dark stuff, but not as creepy as GnawTheirTongues.

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
I :wub: this thread but I swear I must be one of the few people who sees absolutely nothing dark about Silencers music.

I enjoy stuff like this quite a bit. There are plenty more videos like it on the guys channel.

pylyo

Reaction score
I know, I know but I was sure it was from that movie. Many years passed since I watched it so I forgot but somehow I was sure it was from there.
Anyway, now I am dying to find out from what movie is that creature, since this is one of the scriest scenes to me...

EDIT: Could it be from The Fly or The Fly 2? I know it was a movie from 80's...
EDIT2: It's from Xtro! I barely remember what it was about, but I vividly remember the night car scene when they hit the alien/monster thing crossing the road and then dude coming out from a car to check what he hit...

Its not The Thing. The thing is set on an arctic outpost not a forest.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
That left me with an extremely empty, uneasy feeling in my chest. I've never listened to it all the way through before, and I don't really plan on doing it again soon, i'm depressed as fuck now :lol:

I get where you're coming from there. I've not listened to all of it, the twenty seconds of the vocals that I managed was quite enough.

I totally agree with you.

And I absolutely love it.

:spock:

I've listened to most of that album, and once you read into the history a little bit, it's not as disturbing. It's just some guy who wanted to be more black metal than everyone else, and he is apparently "crazy." Either way, it's some dark stuff, but not as creepy as GnawTheirTongues.

That's odd, because I only got creeped out once I read the history...

I'm pretty sure he really, really is crazy too...

wayward

Banned
Reaction score
I dunno, none of those music videos effected me at all. Guess I've seen way worse, and I'm not that in to black metal at all.

nickgray

Reaction score
mod edit: might want to read the rules regarding NSFW content

Though it's not really crappy, it's just anatomy.

broj15

Reaction score
it may not be creepy but if you want to freak out find yourself a copy of "The Heart is Decietful, Above All Things". If you can't handle rape, child abuse, or heavy drug use then it's not the movie for you.

Reaction score
it may not be creepy but if you want to freak out find yourself a copy of "The Heart is Decietful, Above All Things". If you can't handle rape, child abuse, or heavy drug use then it's not the movie for you.

Isn't Marilyn Manson in that? I remember him being involved

broj15

Reaction score
yep. The boy, after his mom dresses him up like a girl, tricks Marilyn Manson (sans make up) into having sex with him. It's a really fucked up movie.

ShadowFactoryX

OMNIHILITY
Reaction score

lol silencer is just a laugh for me
nothing creepy, scary or even depressing for me

that dude and his god forsaken noise is just a joke
sounds like a whining muppet :lol:

the only time i remember being "creeped out" by any form of music was one night during summer a few months back,
i left band practice and was headed two hours north to a friend's camp to stay the weekend

my soundtrack: Godus - Phantomgrave - I Am The Catacombs

there was no moon that night, and all rural roads, in the pitch black
i was freaked out the whole time, maybe because of that hollow and noisy tone of the album or the vocals, but i loved it

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
I swear I can hear a metronome click in that mix. I love how these threads all become black metal/ambient/noise related.

ShadowFactoryX

OMNIHILITY
Reaction score
Now that's some black metal! /\

hands down one of my favorite black metal albums, the whole thing is good
even though im not into that "screechy" raw stuff, i think this is one of the few times where an album benefits from an underproduction

')