Sharon Osbourne reaches new heights of maturity...

• Thread starter distressed_romeo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Well, he's got a point and she's been exposed.

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, Sharon rules. lol. System Of A Down nearly sucked have of the funding out of the last Ozzfest because they wanted so much money to stay on the tour. I'm cool with their decision to make it free, Nile will be playing! Queens of the Stone Age are lame anyways...

Oh, and Ozzy earned that money, so they have a right to their palm tree fans..

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow, that felt awkward even to read....

I think if you read what happened to In Flames,and also Iron Maiden on Ozzfest, you get a perfect image the kinda operation they run over there...

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
:lol:

i have new found respect for Queens of the Stone Age.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, that felt awkward even to read....

I think if you read what happened to In Flames,and also Iron Maiden on Ozzfest, you get a perfect image the kinda operation they run over there...

that still pisses me off to this day what they did to Maiden. unexcuseable.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
You know? Her saying that just validified everything Josh Homme had said.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
that still pisses me off to this day what they did to Maiden. unexcuseable.

Thats why im never going to ozzfest, never buying another Ozzy CD, and never having anything to do with that family ever again. I'm GLAD the rest of Sabbath finally decided to ditch ozzy after him putting off recording a CD for fucking 8 years because he had to do Ozzfest and release shitty subpar albums. I've been waiting for a new fucking Black Sabbath CD since 1999. Every year, the other 3 guys "We've got these great songs, we're just waiting for Ozzy" and every year, Ozzy's like "I don't know what the fuck is going on!" Fuck him, fuck sharon. I'll take Dio & Maiden any day.

Reactions: Nik

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Thats why im never going to ozzfest, never buying another Ozzy CD, and never having anything to do with that family ever again. I'm GLAD the rest of Sabbath finally decided to ditch ozzy after him putting off recording a CD for fucking 8 years because he had to do Ozzfest and release shitty subpar albums. I've been waiting for a new fucking Black Sabbath CD since 1999. Every year, the other 3 guys "We've got these great songs, we're just waiting for Ozzy" and every year, Ozzy's like "I don't know what the fuck is going on!" Fuck him, fuck sharon. I'll take Dio & Maiden any day.

:metal:

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score

+1 :metal: :yesway:

Give me DIO & Maiden over ozzy anytime

TonyFlyingSquirrel

Cherokee Warrior
Reaction score
FOR THE LONGEST TIME, OZZFEST WAS THE MONOPOLY OF METAL THEMED TOURS.

NOW WITH TOURS LIKE DOWNLOAD, GIGANTOUR, G3 & SUCH, PERHAPS OTHER BANDS & ENTITIES CAN ENJOY SUCCESS TO THE DEGREE THAT THE OSBOURNES HAVE.

I'D LIKE TO SEE SOME PROG-BASED TOURS LIKE WE SAW WITH DT-QR-FW A FEW YEARS AGO, OR EVEN SOME NOT SO METAL BUT EVEN JUST HARDROCK ARENA TOURS WHERE LOTS OF MAINSTREEM ACTS GROUP TOGETHER TO CROSS MARKET, ALA THE OLD DAYS OF DAY ON THE GREEN AT THE OAKLAND COLOSEUM, OR MONSTERS OF ROCK TOURS.

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
I never liked Sabbath with Ozzy. I always preferred Ian Gillan or RJDio. I would say that Ozzy and Sharon can kiss my ass, but frankly I want them nowhere near my privates.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nothing like making a mockery of Ozzy's name. :(

Ozzy = Musical legend, rock star.
Sharon = Desperately wants to be both. Is neither.

')