Sharon Osbourne reaches new heights of maturity...

• Thread starter distressed_romeo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
Thats why im never going to ozzfest, never buying another Ozzy CD, and never having anything to do with that family ever again. I'm GLAD the rest of Sabbath finally decided to ditch ozzy after him putting off recording a CD for fucking 8 years because he had to do Ozzfest and release shitty subpar albums. I've been waiting for a new fucking Black Sabbath CD since 1999. Every year, the other 3 guys "We've got these great songs, we're just waiting for Ozzy" and every year, Ozzy's like "I don't know what the fuck is going on!" Fuck him, fuck sharon. I'll take Dio & Maiden any day.

:agreed:

Ozzy = right place, right time, no class whatsoever

RJD = worked his ass off to get where he's at, all the class in the world :metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
sharrons a bitch, she just keeps proping ozzy up on a iv bag stand and wheels him out for the crowd each year, hes like a hundred fuckin years old, just give it up, and yea, ozz fest was great the first 3 or 4 years, then they got all those rap rock bands and hardcore bands, and now it seems like they have the same shit every year, like system hasnt been on a shitload of ozzfests? i could care what they did to maden, i'm not gonna feel sorry for a kick ass band that delt with a little shit, they are rich , on tour and living the life, but to have such a shitty line up for so long, ozzfest is past its prime, like ozzy

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
SOTU will prove to be the better tour for years to come, IMO.

huber

Contributor
Reaction score
I loved SOTU last year. It was easily the best festival I've ever been too. Cheap Merch, rare cds that were also cheap, amazing meet and greets, and cool bands. There slogan is "Hardcore and Metal Will Rise Again". Seeing so many hxc kids headbanging to Behemoth made me smile. It felt good being there.

I don't like what they are doing this year. It's free for us, and the bands wont get paid, but they will still make money through sponsors feeding us "special offers" to get us tickets. That isn't a fucking gift. They are still making their money off of this. The only reason I might go is to see Nile/Behemoth/LoG tear it up.

Alpo

Contributor
Reaction score
That greedy bitch doesn't deserve the success she's had. She attacks everyone who critisises her piece of shit tour with childish insults. I'm not even going to get started on the Maiden fiasco. She needs to pull her head out of her ass and realize that she would be nothing without Ozzy, and Ozzy would be nothing without Sabbath.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
sounds of the underground was not horrible, i just cant stand all the hardcore bands, i mean, someone needs to give them a cd with some melody in it

huber

Contributor
Reaction score
sounds of the underground was not horrible, i just cant stand all the hardcore bands, i mean, someone needs to give them a cd with some melody in it

I'm not to big on the music either, but DAMN can they put on a show. High energy stuff.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
no shit?? i always assumed dio was younger, i would have never known that, dio looks fuckin good for being 105 or 106 :) no, but really, i didnt know that at all, dio kicks fuckin ass

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, and Ozzy earned that money, so they have a right to their palm tree fans..

Ozzie was a hack vocalists who scored the gig in Black Sabbath simply because he owned a PA. After a decade spent vocally butchering the lyrics that Geezer Butler wrote, he found himself canned. He proceeded to secure a solo recording contract on the basis that he was boning the daughter (Sharon) of a major record label, Don Arden (Jet Records, a CBS subsidiary). He proceeded to spend the next several decades vocally butchering the lyrics of Bob Daisly, all whilst screwing several musicians (Bob Daisley, Lee Kerslake, Don Airey, Jake E Lee, Phil Soussan, Randy Castillo) out of royalties.

Fuck that drug-addled talentless hack and his useless bitch of a wife. :noway:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Dio's the man.

You know what would've been great? If Dio would've replaced Ozzy on "The Osbournes". Maybe those kids would've turned out better.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Ozzie was a hack vocalists who scored the gig in Black Sabbath simply because he owned a PA. After a decade spent vocally butchering the lyrics that Geezer Butler wrote, he found himself canned. He proceeded to secure a solo recording contract on the basis that he was boning the daughter (Sharon) of a major record label, Don Arden (Jet Records, a CBS subsidiary). He proceeded to spend the next several decades vocally butchering the lyrics of Bob Daisly, all whilst screwing several musicians (Bob Daisley, Lee Kerslake, Don Airey, Jake E Lee, Phil Soussan, Randy Castillo) out of royalties.

:rofl:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
^ Obviously Ken thinks I am correct. :D

Oh, and Dio = God.

I do, its one of those things thats 'funny cause its true'. and the thing is, i used to be a big ozz/sabbath fan. Like, hardcore. But you know what? Their shady tactics and blatant douchebaggery has made even a once big time fan sell most of his CDs and get rid of anything else Ozzy related and to swear never to buy another Ozzy disc again. The only CDs i still have are the Sabbath ones, cause Tony & Geezer are my heroes, and the first two Ozzy solo discs, cause Randy rules.
Tony & Geezer deserve all the credit that Black Sabbath gets for being the first metal band.

Leon

Contributor
Reaction score

i'm willing to bet Ozzy just felt a cold chill :lol:

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
no shit?? i always assumed dio was younger, i would have never known that, dio looks fuckin good for being 105 or 106 :) no, but really, i didnt know that at all, dio kicks fuckin ass

Dio has always been reluctant to reveal his age. The best guess among fans is that he was born in 1942, based on various little bits of evidence people have dredged up. I mean, check out this photo:

page7-1015-full.jpg

Personally, I just hope to have 1/10th that much :metal: when I'm his age.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Tony & Geezer deserve all the credit that Black Sabbath gets for being the first metal band.

:agreed:

One of the reasons I'm happy about Heaven & Hell is because I get to see Black Sabbath without the two dead weights. I've walked out early the last few times I saw Sabbath, because Ozzy and Bill are just so god-awful at this point that it makes the music unlistenable.

Leon

Contributor
Reaction score
if Dio is God, then Iommi is Jesus and Butler is The Holy Spirit.

')