Sharon Osbourne reaches new heights of maturity...

• Thread starter distressed_romeo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Allen Garrow

Famous Beaver Hunter
Reaction score
I've said it before and I will say it again,,, sharon = Yoko Ozbourne,,,but worse,,,much worse. She is totally a snotty little old bitch. If it goes her way and you opinion is the same as hers,,,,your good. Otherwise your on the bloody end of the ole fuk stick.

~A

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cancer

Gazzmask
Reaction score
It really sucks that OzzFest has come to this. It used to be really great when it first started.

And say all you want, but just remember, if it weren't for Ozzy, we wouldn't have Randy Rhoads or Zakk Wylde.

Heh, you can keep Zakk Wylde. And I think we would have had Randy eventually, he just would have been in Quiet Riot.

[action=Cancer] while saddened a the prospect of a world without Carlos Cavazo, would have learned to deal since we would have had Randy Rhoads. [/action]

skattabrain

slow and low
Reaction score
i haven't even glanced at this article yet but i want to go on record as saying sharron obsourne is a douchebag.

2 seconds later ...

ok i read it ... now ... if Josh Homme said this about that $#$#$, #$#$#$, whore #$#$# sharron, i'd agree ...

“I hope he gets syphilis and dies. I hope his dick fuckin’ falls off so his mother can eat it.”

she takes any redeeming value it my "memory" of ozzy and ruins it ... her and her vile, demon spawn can just { inset hate here }.

seriuosly ... ozzfest ... play for free? are you serious? she's been too busy booking local bands at the local pub i guess? i think "i" played for free a few saturdays ago ... no wait, we made $20. :lol: play for free in front of so many. :lol: :lol:

ozzy's a washed up, brain dead halflife. he must have blew his mind on crack when he decided to hang around her. his voice has sucked for years and he makes his living off of teenagers who are into the fashion of ozzy, not the guy who was playing when they were 3.

i could post venom about her for hours.

I don't think BLS would have existed if Zakk did not attain star level in Ozzy first IMO.

that would be a good thing.

had zakk not been sucked into that vast vacuum of sharrons commercial $ machine, he might have not been "super huge" ... with the magazine/gear whoring he does, but he be a part of music i'd actually buy.

as far as zakk goes, no more tears, the song, was his crowning achievement.

end of story.

fuck zakk for even being a part of that douchbags empire. i sure he's seen much worse shit go down that we've even heard about.

she seems like the type of [see ya next tuesday] you'd be compromising your values for all the time.

BOYCOTT OZZFEST

BOYCOTT OZZY

T_money419

Badass mofo
Reaction score
I can definetly tell you GuitarWorld.com is an extremely reliable source of news. I can also assure you all that Blender.com is just as reliable.
I can also backup this statement completely: "Sharon is Ozzy's succubus. She sucked the life out of him, his career and ruined his children." Owning the complete catalougues of The Osbournes, Jack Osbourne: Adrenaline Junkie, Kelly Osbourne: Learning Japanese and the Sharon Osbourne show, I can see it is clear that she is in fact a beast from hell. Perhaps that's why Ozzy was so interested in him in the first place. I would have said her if I wasn't so sure she had a penis.
I'm also quite certain that Randy Rhoads was doing just fine in Quiet Riot before Ozzy showed up and ruined things for him. He'd been tearing up the Billboard charts with Quiet Riot exclusively in Japan. Something no other band from america has ever done since in history. Randy auditioned for Ozzy as a joke and he never planned on actually joining until the singer in Randy's former band came on to him.
QR.jpg

Randy saw Ozzy as an escape and just something to do. So he noodled his way through two mediocre albums which both fell dead, not even selling 4,000 copies, a failure unmatched until late last year by Kevin Federline. Ozzy's never really seen success. Black Sabbath's career didn't really reach any kind of success until Ronnie James Dio came in and carried them through classic anthems such as "Lady Evil" "Wishing Well" and "Slipping Away". The three albums Sabbath made with Dio featured a consistantcy unmatched by Black Sabbath since then(except maybe by the classic album "Born Again" with Ian Gillian).
And as for Zakk Wylde, he kept friends like this:
images

These two are notorious for being the joke of the 90s music scene. While players like Kurt Cobain were inspiring young players to shred, Zakk was wasting his time away playing with of course, Ozzy. His riffs were mediocre, his solos were bland and Ozzy was again at an all time low climaxed by the lackluster "no more tears". Zakk went on to make two forgettable solo projects "Pride and Glory" and "Book of Shadows". Uninspiring ripoffs of already popular music styles. Zakk finally stuck with the hardcore biker style Black Label Society which is a continuous Ozzfest act. Which shows how low Ozzfest must reach to fill band positions.
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25226
Black Label Society is quite blatantly the laughing stock of metal.

So having listened to Ozzy's entire catalouge, I can definetly tell you that

Rainbow>Black Sabbath

rainbow.ritchie-blackmores-rainbow.jpg

and Dio>Ozzy.
dio.jpg

(Yes Drew, You can look that metal):hbang:

Also Josh Homme>Ozzy :metal:
josh_homme.jpg

So yes lets all definetly boycott Ozzy and no one go to Ozzfest. Just don't go. If you were planning on going, don't. I can't stress this enough. It is crucial to both Iron Maiden's and In Flame's career that we never support a
"washed up, brain dead halflife" like Ozzy Osbourne.

skattabrain

slow and low
Reaction score
T_money419, you had it right all the way up to the pic of dimebag. sure his legacy is a commercial racket thanks to his brother (knowingly or unknowingly), but you can't take anything away from the guy that played guitar on cowboys from hell and vulgar display. end of story.

btw ... kyuss rocks and you can't wake away that no more tears was a great guitar track.

now if we could just get iron maiden to partake in the commercial racket of creating their own metal festival (which would rule)... ozfest would be irrelevant instantly.

Sharon is Ozzy's succubus.

if there has ever been a definition on this site more worthy of being added to websters dictionary, this is it.

T_money419

Badass mofo
Reaction score
T_money419, you had it right all the way up to the pic of dimebag. sure his legacy is a commercial racket thanks to his brother (knowingly or unknowingly), but you can't take anything away from the guy that played guitar on cowboys from hell and vulgar display. end of story.

btw ... kyuss rocks and you can't wake away that no more tears was a great guitar track.

now if we could just get iron maiden to partake in the commercial racket of creating their own metal festival (which would rule)... ozfest would be irrelevant instantly.

if there has ever been a definition on this site more worthy of being added to websters dictionary, this is it.

I was being sarcastic man. I love Dimebag and Zakk and Ozzy and Maiden and Dio. I don't fucking get how you guys forget about the music and focus so much on tabloid style news. Were you even at the fucking Ozzfest concert? If Ozzfest sucks so much why would Iron Maiden and In Flames go there in the first place?
If you read my post at all you would know I was joking

skattabrain

slow and low
Reaction score
i missed the joke ... ha ha.

i guess i hate sharron that much ... that won't change. i was never an ozzy fan much past sabbath and last time i checked, ozzy is brain dead. but whatever ... it's not about him and i made it that way. that was wrong. sharron's still despicable.

you were joking about zakk and bls but what was funny was that it was true (well the quiet riot stuff was funny).

what really pissed me off though and got me ranting was the playing for free thing ... how can that even be possible?

T_money419

Badass mofo
Reaction score
i missed the joke ... ha ha.

i guess i hate sharron that much ... that won't change. i was never an ozzy fan much past sabbath and last time i checked, ozzy is brain dead. but whatever ... it's not about him and i made it that way. that was wrong. sharron's still despicable.

you were joking about zakk and bls but what was funny was that it was true (well the quiet riot stuff was funny).

what really pissed me off though and got me ranting was the playing for free thing ... how can that even be possible?

I'll respectfully disagree about the zakk wylde thing. This is all opinionated I guess. As far as I know the free tickets thing sounds way too good to be true. I read on ozzy's website that you can look for tickets Charlie and the Chocolate Factory style by opening up specially marked copies of Ozzy's new cd and finding golden tickets. I think the bands make up for tickets sales by selling band merchandise at the concert. I think advertising and overpriced food sales will make up for the actual cost of running the tour. Last time I checked it was like 5 bucks for a cup of water:lol:

Betterlaidplans

Lurker Extraordinair
Reaction score
Ozzfest has gone the same route Woodstock has. Started off being an amazing offering to the musical world and ended up a collection of well-intent bands led by a money-hungry corporate whore. I'm not one of the people to blast a band for selling out when they get on a major label, by sharon sold out ozzfest just as woodstock was sold out to soda and cell phone companies. Its a shame but hey, nothing gold can stay right?

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
I read the Rudy Sarzo autobiography. They've been doing that stuff since the beginning. Ozzy is just as guilty, from what I read. I could really give a shit if Queens of the Stone Age play, though. And I think free Ozzfest is a good thing. It just kind of bums me out that they act this way, since I love so much of that music. Ah, well. Fuck em.

leatherface2

Reaction score
blahh.............. blahh............ blahh .................wine cry ................sharon sucks ozzy sucks fuck u .......fuck me.... wine cry free ozzfest... blah blah blah .....stone age ..............fred flintstone............. gene simmons ........money.........money.... money....... kiss are money hungry fags.................nin sold out............ manson sold out.......hetfield......... metallica......lars is small.............. dio is a dwarf.........bush.... iraq.........pubic hairs............im old................... love shit t.v shows...................
crusty ......over weight...............im drunk...........love beer........................live in america...........i free........alive. and welll.....AND............................. are u ready?
i have 2 poop

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Normally, as a mod, I would delete this type of post. This, however, just happens to be the funniest post I have seen in a while. Maybe it is because I am a bit drunk, but I still think it will be funny tomorrow. :rofl:

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
blahh.............. blahh............ blahh .................wine cry ................sharon sucks ozzy sucks fuck u .......fuck me.... wine cry free ozzfest... blah blah blah .....stone age ..............fred flintstone............. gene simmons ........money.........money.... money....... kiss are money hungry fags.................nin sold out............ manson sold out.......hetfield......... metallica......lars is small.............. dio is a dwarf.........bush.... iraq.........pubic hairs............im old................... love shit t.v shows...................
crusty ......over weight...............im drunk...........love beer........................live in america...........i free........alive. and welll.....AND............................. are u ready?
i have 2 poop

lol wtf. I can't help but think, that is the most truthful post i've ever seen to describe this world we're living :hbang:

T

The Bandit

i have 2 poop
Gnaaaaaaaaaaah ha ha haaaaaaaaaah.

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Leatherface2, have you considered setting those words to music? Might turn out pretty good...

msherman

Banned
Reaction score
Zakk was just on a local radio station and he told a recent story of how he went to visit Ozzy at his house. When he walked into the room, Ozzy freaked out and said Who are you?....get the fuck out of here!
Zakk said, "Oz, it`s Zakk". Ozzy said, "ohh, sorry mate......I`m confused".

The guy doesn`t even recognize his own guitar player.
Thats how far gone the guy is!:noway:

')