Sharon Osbourne reaches new heights of maturity...

• Thread starter distressed_romeo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ScareRaven

The Golden Raven
Reaction score
Ozzfest definetly sucked last year, it was all shitty hardcore bands.

It looks like all of the shitty hardcore bands are installed in this year's Sounds of the Underground... Goatwhore and Amon Amarth will be amazing, but the Ozzfest bands look so much more wortwhile.. Damnit, I will miss you, Behemoth, Nile, and 3 Inches of Blood! :wavey: :noplease: Shitty, shitty SOTU...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Zakk was just on a local radio station and he told a recent story of how he went to visit Ozzy at his house. When he walked into the room, Ozzy freaked out and said Who are you?....get the fuck out of here!
Zakk said, "Oz, it`s Zakk". Ozzy said, "ohh, sorry mate......I`m confused".

The guy doesn`t even recognize his own guitar player.
Thats how far gone the guy is!:noway:

He should have been allowed to retire years ago. Sharon should be ashamed of herself for constantly pushing him onstage and in front of the cameras in order to pay for her shopping sprees and cosmetic surgery.:noway:

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
Zakk was just on a local radio station and he told a recent story of how he went to visit Ozzy at his house. When he walked into the room, Ozzy freaked out and said Who are you?....get the fuck out of here!
Zakk said, "Oz, it`s Zakk". Ozzy said, "ohh, sorry mate......I`m confused".

The guy doesn`t even recognize his own guitar player.
Thats how far gone the guy is!:noway:

or maybe it was a sorry attempt to fire his smelly ass :D

huber

Contributor
Reaction score
When I saw Ozzy last year he was amazing. He wouldn't be anything without his bands though. I don't down him though. He's tried to retire from music numerous times and I think it's that bitch wife of his convincing him to do it more and more so she can get more money.

')